0.11.6 Patch Notes

I love the changes to Voidbearers and to the Bonecruncher mobs. This will give me an opportunity to swap up stacked elemental spectres with melee spectres using vulnerability. Up until now it was a no-contest as to what kind of spectres were better for DPS. I expect elemental spectres will still be better (What with elemental equilibrium, elemental weakness, flammability and multishot) but the fact that the bears tend to be fairly robust tanks too may make them a more viable option.
nice patch all around, fantastic work as per usual.
IGN Phaserun_Neverforget
Is there any chance you will have all 3 aura micro transactions in a package deal? I would love to buy that :D
"why kaom still in game?" - crazytrain411
"cos noone kill him yet" - Rhys

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/532639/page/2
"
daisaku написал:
Is there any chance you will have all 3 aura micro transactions in a package deal? I would love to buy that :D

this x10

ill buy that the INSTANT it goes up for sale.
"
spoonfoy написал:
"
daisaku написал:

this x10

Ooh Aura pack - that's a winning idea!

Love the patch, pumped for Endurance charge on stun :D
IGN: Wraewych (81 Fireball Crit Witch) - Selling her Gear in this thread:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/416183
IGN: UnnecessaryPleasantries (81 HS / LS / IB Marauder)
"
Glorious_Lord_Seiryu написал:
"
spoonfoy написал:
"
daisaku написал:

this x10

Ooh Aura pack - that's a winning idea!

Love the patch, pumped for Endurance charge on stun :D

bump +1 want this
Flamebearers now fire in bursts, with a cooldown between each spray.

I really like this fix. It is what got me insta killed in the eBLAMT race.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
But Fire Trap DOT it's still not fixed? GGG start to lie us...
The new update looks good especially with the new trap gems being added. I do have a request a new feature in the game that I would like to see.

Character Name Change

I know I have this problem but not sure if everyone else does. I like to name my character around the build that I'll be working on. So for example I was working on a Cyclone character that was eventually going to be CI once I get that far so I named him CycloneCI. But sometimes you want to change your build while leveling up or a new patch comes out which may take you a different route for your build. For example I was creating a Lightning Arrow Ranger and named it LA_Ranger. But the new patch came out for Rangers (about 1 month or so ago) which buffed up the Rangers. So instead of a Lightning Arrow build I went with a Rain of Arrows build but now I'm stuck with LA_Ranger but using RoA.

It's probably not a big deal to others but it would be great to have an option to change your characters name. Even if we had to pay 5-10 coins I would be willing to pay. If we don't have to that would be even better!
"
BEASTFSHO написал:
The new update looks good especially with the new trap gems being added. I do have a request a new feature in the game that I would like to see.

Character Name Change

I know I have this problem but not sure if everyone else does. I like to name my character around the build that I'll be working on. So for example I was working on a Cyclone character that was eventually going to be CI once I get that far so I named him CycloneCI. But sometimes you want to change your build while leveling up or a new patch comes out which may take you a different route for your build. For example I was creating a Lightning Arrow Ranger and named it LA_Ranger. But the new patch came out for Rangers (about 1 month or so ago) which buffed up the Rangers. So instead of a Lightning Arrow build I went with a Rain of Arrows build but now I'm stuck with LA_Ranger but using RoA.

It's probably not a big deal to others but it would be great to have an option to change your characters name. Even if we had to pay 5-10 coins I would be willing to pay. If we don't have to that would be even better!

PM Support. I've read in another thread they're able to do it for free :)
IGN: Wraewych (81 Fireball Crit Witch) - Selling her Gear in this thread:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/416183
IGN: UnnecessaryPleasantries (81 HS / LS / IB Marauder)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация