0.11.6 Patch Notes

The minimum value on the highest tier of the various hybrid defences mods has been changed from 100% to 101%. It no longer overlaps with the maximum of the second highest hybrid defence modifiers. This will only affect new rolls of the modifier, either on new equipment or rerolled with Divine Orbs.

What does it mean exactly??

Maybe +% hybrid defences mods does not apply on both stats??
"
Fluffhead написал:
Voidbearers are the only spectre you can get to survive in high level maps?

lol.

Care to share your expertise?
"The damage wave of Ground Slam is no longer connected to attack speed, so no matter how fast you attack, the damage wave will still move at the same speed. This does not prevent you from repeat attacking."

Anyone from the staff can elaborate this a bit more?
how can u have repeat attacking without attack speed?
is this turning a normally balanced ground slammer into rheumatoid infected grandma?

Последняя редакция: IceLancerSR. Время: 24 сент. 2013 г., 3:16:02
Voidbearer nerf ofc

Why the hell each patch makes the game easier?

"
IceLancerSR написал:
"The damage wave of Ground Slam is no longer connected to attack speed, so no matter how fast you attack, the damage wave will still move at the same speed. This does not prevent you from repeat attacking."

Not hard at all to understand

Actually, GS creates a wave of damage that goes as fast as you attack; es: 2 attack per second = wave total time travelled = 0.5 sec, 4 attack per second = 0.25 time travelled

Now, even with 4 attack per second, the wave will travel at the same time, BUT IT WILL ANYWAY BE CREATED AFTER EACH ATTACK so not really a big nerf imo, you have instead of 1 wave of damage, 4 waves overlapped
Последняя редакция: Mahesys. Время: 24 сент. 2013 г., 3:15:42
"
Mahesys написал:
"
IceLancerSR написал:

Not hard at all to understand

Actually, GS creates a wave of damage that goes as fast as you attack; es: 2 attack per second = wave total time travelled = 0.5 sec, 4 attack per second = 0.25 time travelled

Now, even with 4 attack per second, the wave will travel at the same time, BUT IT WILL ANYWAY BE CREATED AFTER EACH ATTACK so not really a big nerf imo, you have instead of 1 wave of damage, 4 waves overlapped

so u are basically saying that g.slammers will experience things like temporal chains curse?

if they slow down waves it will force us to stay in spot until we actually See that mob is being hit and dead..
come on this sounds ridiculous.. and i can bet that is has to do with all the bullshit with that new unique 2h speed

When i think a bit more..this is total disaster..
They are making melee skills like range skills.
Except that melee doesn't have projectile speed..

WHY isn't this shit being done to Freeze pulse ,and bowman?rather then to already crippled 2h mace's?
Why not LA do that?or Freaking cleavers?
I BET it will be a linch party if the 12 as cleaver has to go for coffie untill his skill reaches target...
Последняя редакция: IceLancerSR. Время: 24 сент. 2013 г., 3:28:02
"
Chris написал:
Endurance Charge on Melee Stun is available to the Templar, Marauder and Duelist from Sever the Right Hand.
in normal?

"
Chris написал:
The Fetid Pool now has a new layout that should make it easier to find every monster.
curious to see how this will look&feel, just a taller passage around the pool? Only "important" for the fullclear record in races, I'd thought...

"
Chris написал:
The boss in the Upper Submerged Passage now spawns with a boss pack.
can be really annoying with lowish gear; or is there at least sure that there will always be some room around?

"
Chris написал:
Reave is now not replaced with a Default attack when you are out of mana. This is to prevent losing Area of Effect stacks when using the skill.
probably risky/problematic - no words against this from the alpha testers?

"
Chris написал:
Mines will now die if all players travel a significant distance away from the mine.
any words about the distance?

"
Chris написал:
Flamebearers now fire in bursts, with a cooldown between each spray.
sounds good for monsters, less for spectres ;)

"
Chris написал:
The Ship Graveyard area has been changed to remove sections that could be traveled to only with movement skills.
never noticed...?
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Chris написал:
The Ship Graveyard area has been changed to remove sections that could be traveled to only with movement skills.

There goes access to the super secret cave with the large treasure chest that guarantees a unique drop :(
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
"
Chris написал:
Version 0.11.6

Content:
  • Added a new Intelligence/Dexterity skill - Lightning Trap: Throws a trap that launches a ring of projectiles through the enemy that set it off, dealing lightning damage to them and subsequent targets.
  • Lightning Trap is available to the Shadow, Ranger and Witch from A Caged Brute, and to the Templar from Delving Into Sin in Normal Difficulty.
  • Added a new Dexterity/Intelligence skill - Smoke Mine: Places a mine that will teleport you to it when detonated. It covers both your escape and arrival with a cloud of smoke that blinds enemies, and gives you a temporary buff to movement speed.
  • Smoke Mine is available to the Shadow, Ranger and Duelist from Lost in Love on Normal Difficulty.
  • Added a new strength support gem - Endurance Charge on Melee Stun.
  • Endurance Charge on Melee Stun is available to the Templar, Marauder and Duelist from Sever the Right Hand.
  • Added a new Dexterity/Intelligence support gem - Multiple Traps.
  • Multiple Traps is available to the Shadow, Ranger, Duelist and Witch from Mercy Mission on Cruel Difficulty.
  • Added four new Unique items, two of which were designed by supporters.
  • Added two new microtransaction aura effects: Arctic Skull Hatred and Lightning Skull Wrath.
  • The Fetid Pool now has a new layout that should make it easier to find every monster.
  • Bone Crunchers and Hairy Bonecrunchers now have Cleave available as a skill.
  • Clarissa has a new voice.
  • The Duelist has a few new attack animations.
  • The boss in the Upper Submerged Passage now spawns with a boss pack.
  • Dockworker Ghosts in the docks now spawn with a wider variety of weapon types.
  • Added a new run animations to the City Stalkers.
  • The naming of "urban" Map areas has been improved.
  • Continued to incrementally improve the sound, art, effects and environments.

Balance:
  • The damage wave of Ground Slam is no longer connected to attack speed, so no matter how fast you attack, the damage wave will still move at the same speed. This does not prevent you from repeat attacking.
  • All trap and mine durations have been standardised to 30 seconds.
  • Freeze Mine now gives enemies it freezes a 15% penalty to Cold Resistance.
  • The imaginary freeze damage used to calculate the freeze duration for Freeze Mine has been increased at higher levels. It is 15% more effective by level 15.
  • Ground Slam: increased from 70% to 80% weapon damage. Its reduced stun threshold has been reduced from 35% to 25%.
  • Heavy Strike: reduced stun threshold reduction from 30% to 25%.
  • Stun support gem: stun threshold reduction increased by 10% at every level.
  • Reave is now not replaced with a Default attack when you are out of mana. This is to prevent losing Area of Effect stacks when using the skill.
  • Trap and Mine stats seen on passives have been split into separate stats. There is a different stat used for Mines than for Traps. Passives that had the combined stats will get both of the new equivalent ones.
  • Mines will now die if all players travel a significant distance away from the mine. This is to prevent issues caused when the mine goes to sleep.
  • The minimum value on the highest tier of the various hybrid defences mods has been changed from 100% to 101%. It no longer overlaps with the maximum of the second highest hybrid defence modifiers. This will only affect new rolls of the modifier, either on new equipment or rerolled with Divine Orbs.
  • Arcanist Slippers and Conjurer Boots have had their base values changed so they no longer have the same requirements and defences.
  • Flamebearers now fire in bursts, with a cooldown between each spray.
  • Spiders will not move away or strafe as frequently, unless they are using Flicker Strike.
  • The Empower support gem now has its quality bonus apply at all levels, to handle the case where you put a level 2 gem in an item that has +1 to gem levels.

Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed inconsistencies between actual minion life and displayed minion life. Note this does not change the life minions have, it is just now displayed accurately.
  • Fixed a bug in the user interface that will improve client performance.
  • Added Cold Damage now affects Freeze Mine’s freeze effect.
  • Rejuvenation Totem now works when created with a Trap.
  • Fixed a bug where the aura from Death’s Oath would activate when a player was revived in a PvP match even if the item was disabled.
  • Curse cast speed no longer affects Freeze Mine cast time.
  • Empower now correctly shows a support symbol on supported skills.
  • Fixed an issue where Arctic Weapon did not appear in the Item Effects section of the store.
  • The Ship Graveyard area has been changed to remove sections that could be traveled to only with movement skills.
  • Fixed a bug where applying microtransaction effects to items cause disable the effect of Tempest Shield.
  • You can no longer use an Imprint on an equipped item.
  • Fixed a display error with Flask Charges Used in the Character panel.
  • Users are now notified in chat when their Twitch stream disconnects and are informed about why it was disconnected.

Any uniques added in this patch?
IGN: Caydranth
poison arrow still doesnt work with ranged attack totems. since 1 year..

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация