Cold-crit CI witch build

Could someone experienced with this build currently running it with success on maps or merciless please post a final build for level 80ish and a quick run through of what skills / supports are used please it would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance!!
BigKnox
wheres the fun in making exactly same build as someone posts? +you wont be as good at it anyway coz if it suits one person doesnt mean it will suit you.

Just try it for yourself, trust me you stealing a lot of fun from yourself
"
species258 написал:
wheres the fun in making exactly same build as someone posts? +you wont be as good at it anyway coz if it suits one person doesnt mean it will suit you.

Just try it for yourself, trust me you stealing a lot of fun from yourself

It's not for me, I'm running an aura stacking wand build. It's for a friend, he's completely new to ARPG's and is a bit intimidated by the passive tree. I could throw a build together for him but I don't know enough about cold crit and CI since the nerf, hence why I'm asking here!
BigKnox
yea i hope i didnt sound offensive! I understand your friend, i had the same fear first time i saw this skilldrassil!

but keep in mind that making your own build and your own mistakes is part of the game.

You miss half the fun when playing with build someone else made for you! :)
"
species258 написал:
yea i hope i didnt sound offensive! I understand your friend, i had the same fear first time i saw this skilldrassil!

but keep in mind that making your own build and your own mistakes is part of the game.

You miss half the fun when playing with build someone else made for you! :)

No of course not and I agree with you, making your own builds is half the fun however if he goes down that road he is going to end up way underpowered for cruel and I'm trying my best not to see him go down that road. If he gets a decent cookie cutterish build that does him for now it will allow him to learn the game a bit more and then he can experiment and tailor his own build later on!

Anyway I just took the build at the top of the page and reduced it from 111 points and will give him that as it looks very solid. Final question, would it be wiser to start dropping some of the ES nodes or the crit nodes?

Thanks
BigKnox
"
skytotoro написал:

I'm building something similar. As I can see, you've used some points for Critical chance (not Spell Crit chance), does it affect the spells as well? Or you are using a wand/staff?
"
skytotoro написал:

I am also running something similar. The big difference is that I ran a line up over the top getting goodies like freeze duration and double curse. I sacrificed the far right clump of ES nodes to do this. I am still torn whether or not to go Chaos inoculation. I will have a big ES, but 1hp is scary. If cruel ends up with a ton of chaos damage, though, I'll have to put a point into it.

The double curse is so I can have frostbite or elemental weakness (50% boost to total damage, not base damage) and critical weakness (85% crit chance on 6 base % spells)
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAnEC_gSzBToFQgVbB2MI9A5IEGkRLRFQEZYUTRa_F1QfAiKBJDwmlSepLJwwlzGIMtE5ijvhQZZCw0VHRtdJUU3YVUtWSlcrWm1dxl3yYG1irG0ZbXtwUnDVc1N5A3yDfVN-WX_GgW-CEIKbgziD94SvhcWH24hCi3qLjIw2jHaOPI5klQSdgJ48nqGhbaIAoi6io6crp1yus6-btDi1BLVItoa2-riTu9bAUcBUwcXB88NtxczN-tad3QXd89-E37Dhc-L35CLlGeZ85oHr7uwY7SDwH_Id8-r3pvv1

This is in my perspective one of the best cold/crit build, done it before looking at any build and founding found out that it is pretty similar with others, is there any impovements that you could suggest ?

yo

I'm currently playing with the build that will follow (cold Witch with CI so, i have 4200 ES, play with freezing 6L(FP+LMP+life leech+ mana leech +faster projectile + faster casting --- discipline +clarity lvl 7 +purity with reduced mana and spell totem ice spear+ lmp). I have no particular problem in the game, only in a portion of the maps or I am led to die regularly.
If someone has an idea to increase my survival (other than to increase the shield is what I plan) it will be welcome.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMC_gelES8V1xa_FvMXVBzcIoEjGCY8J6ko-iq6LJwspiy_LR8tRy-dMtE3ZjeDO-FCw0SrRUdGcUbXRwZJslBCVa5WSlZjVytdxl3yX2pgbWHibRlwUnDVfll_xoIQgh6FbYauh9uIQot6jDaNHI48jmSPpo_6kyeVBJUgmZqdgKbrpyuvm7QMtQS297b6t9a4k8HFwfPDbdWB14bb593z34TfsOL35CLquutj6-7sGPId8-r3pg==

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация