Cold-crit CI witch build

Последняя редакция: MisterDevil. Время: 22 окт. 2012 г., 9:41:27
Некоторые предметы в этом сообщении в настоящий момент недоступны.
theres no cast speed limit, more speed is most dps

if +3% to cast speed is really not worth than thx but i have to see confirmation from other ppl to that
"
theres no cast speed limit, more speed is most dps

if +3% to cast speed is really not worth than thx but i have to see confirmation from other ppl to that

from faster casting lvl 15 and the wand i gat 51% increase cast speed...guess i coud use more speed but this game req balance and i cast prety fast as it is
another idea why its better for witch to have high cast speed is fighting alone with mobs, theres no tank between so as fast i can cast as fast i can freeze for example. freeze in this situation can mean survability for me

i got together 46% more cast speed ;] in nodes
low nodes such as 3% cast and 15% crit are a waste of points, you should aim to bigged and more useful nodes and grab whats tasty on the road, like in my build
lv around 111 is impossible withour 15% crt and 3% cast speed nodes

besides we both havent got additional power charges so we have to accumulate crt chance from nodes and gear, just from nodes its not even 50% even with my 15% nodes

so maybe 3% cast speed arent worth but 15%crt nodes should be
Check my HC Witch
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/54386
Don't need a cast speed for survivability :)
As long as you have the freeze guaranteed or 50% and above
Последняя редакция: Dushan. Время: 23 окт. 2012 г., 3:34:54
"
Dushan написал:

Don't need a cast speed for survivability :)
As long as you have the freeze guaranteed or 50% and above

So.. we all agree that all crt nodes are wortrh to pick(well maybe without those at center of tree) instead of 3%cast speed nodes

Dushan iam giving u my view at ur build and i will go this way for sure, iam not picking up +dmg nodes of any kind which r giving less than 9%, my priority is to make criticals all the time ;] and use all elements thats why iam thinking of elemental equilibrium but i have no idea how much this "buff" works and how i will know that its ON

and about endgame i think power charges are useless coz u will get better armor than vols protector, so ur criticals will be based only on critical nodes and gear

other thing i dk why u dont pick up 30% more buff, its more than 100 ES from disciple, not mention about other buffs

BTW iam very curious how will look like ur lv 111 build which sooner or later will be reality;]

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация