1.0.0 Release Patch Notes

"
PathOfNerfs написал:

"
davros70 написал:
I love reading this thread, Since NONE of you (except the few Alphas that actually have got access to 1.0.0 stuff) have seen the Final Tree :D

And For those Whinging about Auras

"
Chris написал:
  • The mana cost for all auras except Purity and Clarity has been changed to 60% reservation.

Purity was missed off this in the initial notes - So that's a bonus for you whingers. :)

12.5 Hrs to go

And this is relevant how?
Like I've said a dozen times, if it doesnt work on paper, it probably doesnt work in practice.

It seems to work for me. Auras were NEVER intended to be a must have all thing.
They have been BUFFED because of the increased cost (except purity)

You also have NO IDEA about the Mana Reserved Nodes that are in the tree.
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
"
PathOfNerfs написал:
So now you end up wasting even more points that would go into defense or utility simply trying to run more than 1 aura that ends up costing more than they did before. That's not a buff, that's still a nerf.

Even if you were to get more than 4k Life, you'd be reserving even more life than before, simply because they're all percentage reservations. Unless Grace adds 5000 Evasion at Lvl 1 and doubles every level, most people aren't going to make the trade-off to waste even MORE points simply to get their auras down to a level that isn't a complete waste of time.
Considering that my Duelist build isn't your typical Duelist, I can afford to give up an extra 100 HP just to maintain Grace. I cannot, however, afford to give up Blood Magic. At all. My build is completely non-viable without it.

Pre-patch, I run Grace and Anger, though I'd happily give up Anger because as I said previously, it's barely a solid enough DPS boost to warrant its long-term use. If I had the intelligence for it and could manage it, I'd get much more benefit running Hatred, even if it is only level 1. However, for my Duelist build, defense is a lot more important than damage.
So many people crying cus they will have to wait for someone to make a new build for them to copy :(

Последняя редакция: Wiseblood73. Время: 23 окт. 2013 г., 0:45:47
"
Wiseblood73 написал:
So many people crying cus they will have to wait for someone to make a new build for them to copy :(

Hahaha 11/10
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
Well, whether the majority of people like the official launch patch or not shall be see. If most people while playing the game feel that GGG did a good job and find the game enjoyable to play, then GGG will have the player base to show for it.

Unless GGG isn't in this to make money(which is highly doubtful), then they will do the best they can to make this game fun & enjoyable to as many as possible. Unless of course they plan on catering to the more niche hardcore gamer market.

GGG wanted to create an action RPG with hack & slash play style, yet keep it challenging by not having RMAH or having the game pay 2 win. In that aspect they have succeeded in many ways.

Aside from that, if the only other goal is to cater to mostly hardcore gamers that prefer group play, then by design the game is really good. If that isn't the case, I see a lot of patches and changes being made to keep a sizable player base after the hyper is over.

I think it really depends on which the way the company decides to go financially, more money by the way of micro transactions from the greater masses or less money from the more niche hardcore gamer crowd. End of story really.

For people like me, I'll play the new character till 65 or so and that's it. I probably wont bother with any more micro transactions at this point because I don't really see the point since I won't really be able to enjoy much if any actual end game content with the current trade and crafting system.

But IMO no point and bitching and moaning about the patch, just find another game that YOU ENJOY playing, that is the point after all. More than enough games available to choose from. Whether is D3 or WOW or whatever it is you like. Play a game and have fun doing it and if it's no longer enjoyable to you then, play something else.

"
Sharve написал:
Concerning those legacy items:

I've not been a really active player and i cant really imagine the impact of the legacy Kaoms on the economy.
My suggestion: Make legacy items untradeable UNLESS you divine them / change them to their new version. That way people who have the Kaoms and intend to you use it wont be affected. (RMT's will be though)

I like this idea.

"
The mana cost for all auras except Purity and Clarity has been changed to 60% reservation.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I have used only two aural Determination and Hatred!

Now I can use only one! Many thanks GGG, WELL DONE, KEEP GOING IN THAT WAY!
Последняя редакция: DDWannabe. Время: 23 окт. 2013 г., 0:56:07
"
davros70 написал:

If you actually read his post instead of making condescending self-congratulatory shitposts you'd know he was talking about Blood Magic
reducing 60% auras to 15-20% will be possible and efficient for mana, but to run even a single aura on life will be enormously expensive for very little benefit

we do know what the passive nodes are like, there's 4-10% reduced reservation nodes in a few clusters on the tree and a BM-unique notable for 30% less reservation and auras with BM still suck

the good news is that Chris said he intended for BM to be more powerful, so even if it doesn't look that way now it might be soon
IGN: Torrenz
Nemesis Shop: view-thread/634031
"
davros70 написал:
"
PathOfNerfs написал:

And this is relevant how?
Like I've said a dozen times, if it doesnt work on paper, it probably doesnt work in practice.

Yea, people keep saying that but have no idea what it took to really run all the auras. Auras might not have been designed to be have 5 of them running at the same time but when you make it ridiculously hard to simply run defensive auras, it defeats the purpose.

Like I said before, a BM Build simply running two auras gets a huge penalty to survivability for using....auras designed for survivability.

You're right, I don't know how much they've been buffed by or what kind of nodes are on the tree, however, grinding 60+ Levels just to have a decent amount of survivability from the passive tree doesn't leave much room to waste points to run a few essential auras. Even from a summoner point of view, this change makes no sense.

"
Zoen написал:
"
PathOfNerfs написал:
So now you end up wasting even more points that would go into defense or utility simply trying to run more than 1 aura that ends up costing more than they did before. That's not a buff, that's still a nerf.

Even if you were to get more than 4k Life, you'd be reserving even more life than before, simply because they're all percentage reservations. Unless Grace adds 5000 Evasion at Lvl 1 and doubles every level, most people aren't going to make the trade-off to waste even MORE points simply to get their auras down to a level that isn't a complete waste of time.
Considering that my Duelist build isn't your typical Duelist, I can afford to give up an extra 100 HP just to maintain Grace. I cannot, however, afford to give up Blood Magic. At all. My build is completely non-viable without it.

Pre-patch, I run Grace and Anger, though I'd happily give up Anger because as I said previously, it's barely a solid enough DPS boost to warrant its long-term use. If I had the intelligence for it and could manage it, I'd get much more benefit running Hatred, even if it is only level 1. However, for my Duelist build, defense is a lot more important than damage.

You're right, defensive auras are a lot more important than offensive ones. Even if you wanted to run defensive auras, you're greatly hindered. You'd be lucky to run 1 aura without a ridiculous life reservation later down the road. Wanted to add in Determination or Purity? Not anymore.

"
Wiseblood73 написал:

So many people with nothing to say spamming the thread with no feedback or information.
FYI small typos:

1) coverted instead of converted.

"
Nemesis: Nemesis is a Hardcore league (characters who die are coverted to Standard characters).

2) Office instead of Officer

"
There are three membership tiers - Leader, Office and Member.
Последняя редакция: AceViper. Время: 23 окт. 2013 г., 1:11:25

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация