Серверы PC перезагружаются сейчас. Работа будет восстановлена примерно через .

1.0.0 Release Patch Notes

Guys...i dont wanna be an ass,the new updates and balances look great but,is LAGG going to be FIXED?(including lagg on hit,desync problems)or else i still wont play sorry.....
"
Wiseblood73 написал:
So many people crying cus they will have to wait for someone to make a new build for them to copy :(

Hahahaha!!! Sad but true! +1
A petition has been formed in regards to Legacy items. If any of you are interested, please contribute by placing your votes. I have had no sleep today, and I will continue to stay up without sleep to check out the thread. I really care about this gaming community, and I am willing to step out of my own shoes to try and put myself into a position where I can understand all sides as objectively as possible. I have legacy items, and I would be the type of person to benefit immensely from certain changes. At first I was one of those people who wants to retain their wealth or invested time, but after seeing things from the point of view of others within the majority of my guild and a good portion of the general public, I put aside my own selfish human nature, and I try to approach the situation with the intention of doing what's utilitarian. In the end I realize that playing this type of game is, in part, about the experience achieved through the aspect of 'otherness'. It's not about one person or one group, but it's about the whole, so if you really feel you need a place to voice your opinion, feel free to do so here:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/546071
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Последняя редакция: Azarius. Время: 23 окт. 2013 г., 1:38:04
The Resplendent mod can no longer spawn on shields.

no energyshield increase? haha... really?
New notable is only 30% reduced mana reservation.

I'm a bit worried:|

Edit: btw, kripp is showing the new skill tree, the middle is nicely connected, even though I can't see VP anywhere near the center
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Последняя редакция: Odoakar. Время: 23 окт. 2013 г., 1:53:07
60% wawa weeewa that's crazy
Шось? (IGN: Owner)
"
Odoakar написал:
New notable is only 30% reduced mana reservation.

I'm a bit worried:|

Edit: btw, kripp is showing the new skill tree, the middle is nicely connected, even though I can't see VP anywhere near the center

It's 30% LESS mana reservation, not reduced. Don't know how it affects the outcome or if it's just bad wording.
still no scaling interface, so i'l just w8 for an other huge update to play this game:((
Can you make some chars now to have names reserved?
"
When can we expect the torrent with the patch to be ready ? Or there wont be such alternative due to steam ?

this.
its pretty important question.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация