1.0.0 Release Patch Notes

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Facebreakers nerfed while Pillar of the Caged God was buffed?

Called it. So glad I designed several Pillar builds beforehand.

I'll take my 5L Pillar and wave it like a giant peen for now.
IGN: Bravo_Thirsty
omg I´m loving it :D. Just one question left, do we get the maxres we lose from purity back through some passifs?
Crazy Miners Fire Nova Mines:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1595627
The Savage, Endgame cleaner:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1613272
Acrobatics buff! So excited
"
momolafrite написал:

and one whith only 500 life :p

You mean "the-most-stupid-man-on-earth version" :p
Последняя редакция: wuthang. Время: 22 окт. 2013 г., 9:08:15
nice, curse effectiveness reduction to bosses / map uniques has been increased too ... why, pray tell? was this rly needed? who would use enfeeble on map kole or megaera anymore now? just use chains and a dps curse on them and pray they go down as quick as possible.

balance ... pff
I have one word to say

awesome
Please RNG give me a fishing rod !
Последняя редакция: the_lost_emberbright. Время: 22 окт. 2013 г., 9:08:47
Liking the patch notes at first read.

The guild stuff and rare symbols sound awesome. I hope some symbols will be rare/unique drops to add an additional aspect of collecting in the game.

Legacy items won't be too much of an impact, since most players will be playing the new leagues.

A little sad on the aura reservations and nerf to purity, solo players are even more disadvantaged.

Lastly, the unable to fuse or socket a fully fused item will lead to problems, I sometimes delink a 4L item due to support gem configs. This change should only apply to 6 socket items.

Overall, good job GGG for keeping the game fresh and interesting, I'm confident you guys will iron out the kinks in future iterations of the game.
"
Chris написал:
"
Blastrophe написал:
So when balancing auras did you just completely forget about BM passive or am I missing something?

When you get a chance to see the final tree, check out the notable behind BM.

uhm but Prism Guardian seems it will suffer a lot ...

anyway amazing patch notes!!
Visit my shop!

〆〆〆 ( ( ( THE BALROG'S BAZAAR ) ) ) 〆〆〆
Wow, how much GB is this patch big? O.o""" FAT! :D

Besides all the glory stuff I found of course some things that scare me. "Some of the rarest Unique items can now only drop from end-game Maps" I play solo and don't do maps usualy (because maps make no sense in solo play). So I'm even more screwed to not play in a party?
"Bear Trap: Damage at high levels has been reduced by around 40% at level 15" Bear Trap even more nerved? Already had an big dmg reduce, I used this nice skill for damage, not for traping! So I need a new build for my Ranger, not sure if this is what GGG wanted.

The Aura Nerf is also hard. I used 6 Auras with my Summoner Witch, basicly to keep my minions alive. Now you can be happy if you have enough mana for 3 Auras. Again, solo play will be much harder because you need every help you can get out of the game mechanics to survive.
I really need to talk seriously with the GGG guys about their ideas of PoE Single Play/selffound...

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация