1.0.0 Release Patch Notes

"
Brjann написал:
"
The mana cost for all auras except Clarity has been changed to 60% reservation
I am usually no one who cries but for what are EB and BM now in the game? Please could someone of the GGG Staff explain this to me?

I mean the advantage of EB was to run more auras on mana and still be able to attack. Now I will run 2 Auras with 5k Mana and the guys with 700 Mana will also run 2 Auras. Where is the logic?

EB is still really good because of the new Keystone (the mana shield).
The planes and trains are to blame
"
BlindSinner написал:
"
solistus написал:
I have to say, I'm extremely disappointed at the decision to create so many legacy items out of high end uniques. I objected to the very first patch that created a legacy item with a non-retroactive nerf, and was more or less laughed out of the conversation for saying this was a dangerous precedent that could have much broader effects on the economy in the future. Well, I hate to say I told you so...

Knowing that the best items are now literally impossible to get on my own through playing, and that the trade prices will skyrocket even more out of my reach, kills a lot of my desire to continue playing. If these items are a serious balance problem, the changes really need to be retroactive. If they're not, then the nerfs are unnecessarily punishing to new players who won't be able to get these items.

I'm definitely not going to waste my time playing Standard/HC anymore. My desire to play the release version at all has dropped off quite a bit, TBH.

if you have not obtained those unique legacy items by this time, it would be unlikely you would have ever obtain them. as said in another post these items are in the legacy leagues, which player who have spent time and effort to obtain these items. why should they be screwed because, of your lack of ability to obtain them.
What is with the new players that would have ahd the goal to go hardcore in the normal leagues? I would have lost my drive after knowing that there are a few items Ill most likely never obtain if I dont quit my job and do the trading game 24/7?
"
Bug Fixes:

You now can't use an Orb of Fusing on a fully linked item or a Jeweller's Orb on a fully socketed item.

does this consider the item level? like 28 ilvl chest with 4L - can't use jewel nor fusing? Or as full is only considered 6S / 6L?
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
Kinne написал:
So hilarious reading angry comments about legacy items from jealous kids who thing it matters in their life if someone else can have them but not they. (I don't own a single one of them)

If PvP ladder will come to SC and HC, they ve got some good point. I hope GGG will come with some solution to this issue.
there is nothing good in this patch. only nerfs nerfs nerfs...

its easyer to link but still nearly impossible to get some off colors on the armor ?
Wow that was a lot of reading

I really wish you could have released the passive tree at the same time.

So many moans about skill nerfs (traps/totems/auras/BM in particular)

From what Chris has said it looks like specific builds will be viable with new passives - we just don't know yet

Not one comment about the new skills/buffs to existing underused skills

Such a shame

The legacy items decision I don't like but it looks like it will only effect SC/HC PVP.
IGN - LeNavetBete
Looking good!
nice changes. i hope that there will be enough reduced mana of aura nodes so that u can run more than 3 auras...
Overall looks like great changes. Can't wait to start playing 1.0 tomorrow. Great work GGG!
IGN: Arrows_and_Morality

A man whose errors take ten years to correct is quite a man

The big milestone of 1.0.0 is finally here.

Well done guys!!!!!!!!!!
OB: BazzVone - 83 Dual Spork Totem Templar /w CI and minions
CB: BazzVfourteen - 80 Dual Spork Totem Templar /w CI
CB: BazzVtwo - 73 Dual Spork Totem/LS Templar
CB: BazzVseven - 76 Lightning Strike Mara
CB: BazzVfive - 78 Lightning Strike Mara

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация