Spectral Throw

"
desrocchi написал:
I really like ST and I can't see why people are saying it's OP...

It's not "buhroken", that's given. It's no cast on damage taken. It's just very strong is all. (And IMO a lot of that power comes from being able to completely avoid the green zone of the skill tree. The Scion already has 46% IAS right there in her face for free. Which is vastly, vastly more than any green class gets by roughly double; why would she waste skill points going into Dex?)

An inverse of Freezing Pulse - an everything attack you use for single target and AoE always, that's more effective at range than at up close.
Последняя редакция: LimitedRooster. Время: 5 нояб. 2013 г., 15:08:17
Spectral Throw oddities
TL;DR Point Blank does not give ST 50% more damage

area =cruel ledge - regen skeleton
weapon = reaper's pursuit (100% hit)
attacking from melee range
(took screenshot once ST past target on return & compared screens to gauge DPS)

- Point Blank gem does not function properly with ST
ST does not do 50% more damage (as if the gem wasn't there)

~ PB + Faster Projectile gems
SP does not do 50% more damage, but traveling back, ST does no damage

ST hits 3 times MAX no matte the weapon (2 leaving, 1 on return or 1 leaving, 2 on return)

Nah, I can get four hits on rare occasion testing it on Hillock. Of course, I have knockback.
hi,

I just did some tests with ST and Point Blank support gem.

I had one liferegen elite undying as an opponent, so i was able to repeat my attacks endless with some caution without killing him or me ^^

My ST was linked with faster attacks, LMP and Point Blank and the mob was standing nose to nose with me.

Result was, that out of 100+ attacks, i was not able to do more then one time dmg to him per attack, allways one of the 3 outgoing weapons did damage, then 1 of the returning(or sometimes 2 depending on positioning) hit him, but doesn't do any damage.

That makes PB pretty much useless in most circumstances, except maybe very smal rooms with lots of mobs when the weapon returns within PB range or short after. if you have any passives from gear or the skill tree that give faster projectiles makes the use of PB even worse, up to the point were projectiles won't do any dmg at the return point and all the way back.

Problem is the way PB dmg is calculated, by calculating the distance the projectile traveled before it hits, instead of your distance to the target.

Out of curiousity, when it did this test, it seemed that i can only hit a mob twice per attack , given the fact that the mob and I were not moving and the projectiles had free room to spread out and return. so when i start a volley with LMP/GMP only one hit is counted to prevent shotgunning and when the projectiles from the same attack return in the same splitsecond also only one hit is done ?

would be nice to have a claryfication on that one

regards
Arb
It would be nice to reduce the glow of spectral throw.
If there are more people using it or if there is someone with LMP + GMP it's not possible to see anything...
It's worst mess than spark totems because spark is quite small and on the ground...

But in general great skill...
Hey guys just wondering why no one seems to take Projectile damage with Spectral Blade? Do it not effect the damage? Thanks in advance.
Most projectile damage nodes are 8% and most 1h or 2h weapon nodes are 12% so it's just a matter of efficiency.
The fact that the skill cannot shotgun is retarded. GGG will continue nerfing all "melee" based skills into oblivion though. It is officially the Path of NERF :(
Is Spectral Throw affected by passives with the wording: "...with One Handed Melee Weapons" ?
I think it's not, but it's counter-intuitive, because you are performing the attack using a 1h melee weapon, even though it's a ranged attack.
Sorry if it's been asked already, couldn't find it.
You deal damage with a One-hand Melee Weapon -> related damage bonuses apply. It's really simple.
Последняя редакция: Vipermagi. Время: 11 нояб. 2013 г., 12:07:39

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация