[1.0.5] Pohx's 1181% Crit Multi Conduit Solo/Party Trapper [Nemesis] Vids Included

"
protonova2 написал:
Pohx, I've tried your non crit build and it is pretty solid. I find that boss killing is slightly slow, but when I watched your recent boss walkthroughs I see that you are using the crit version with great success and dmg. In the video, are you using party crit or just solo crit?

Do you mind making a video of a map completed solo using your crit build?

Something like the "many near rips" video, but all solo.

Thanks!

Sure thing, i'll do my best to run a 75 map or so Solo to give you give an idea of what the crit trapper, just have to get a 75 map, as for my build i'm using the Party play crit trapper for solo

Edit: I can not run vuln + extra dmg maps solo on this build because I don't run grace and I would literally instant die
Последняя редакция: Pohx. Время: 10 янв. 2014 г., 15:35:20
Just ran an crazy 75 Map, No Regen, Vuln Extra Dmg and some more deadly mobs, will upload the vid tomorrow
"
protonova2 написал:
Pohx, I've tried your non crit build and it is pretty solid. I find that boss killing is slightly slow, but when I watched your recent boss walkthroughs I see that you are using the crit version with great success and dmg. In the video, are you using party crit or just solo crit?

Thanks!

im glad someone else said this. as im on a 1mb line I cant watch your stream if its anything higher than 360p.
"
Scrapm3tal написал:
"
protonova2 написал:

Thanks!

im glad someone else said this. as im on a 1mb line I cant watch your stream if its anything higher than 360p.

Sadly I'm unable to allow quality settings on my stream unless i'm in the top tier of streamers on twitch for temp Quality settings, possibly in the future if I get partnered then i'll be able to set quality settings. For now though any content videos you guys would like please just drop them by here and i'll work on getting them uploaded!
Thanks alot for this guide + stream (learning tips here and there from it plus it's entertaining :) )

I'm currently level 44 i nemesis A3 Cruel and most say it's been a very easy and fun path to get there even though i feel that I'm lacking somewhat in my gear for my level.

Скрытый текст

Keep it up Pohx :)
Shadow masterrace.
Hello Pohx, thanks for the excellent build !
I am running a Crit trapper - Level 66 on Merciless - Act 2 and was literally killing everithing like a bulldozer...until...Vaal Oversoul....heck was killed instantly many times....
Any hints on how to beat this Boss....
Im using Clarity and Artic Armour but they had no effect on that MF laser blast !.
Would Grace be recommended ? Any other tips ?

Thanks in Advance...
"
balrogsmaster написал:
I am running a Crit trapper - Level 66 on Merciless - Act 2 and was literally killing everithing like a bulldozer...until...Vaal Oversoul....heck was killed instantly many times....
Im using Clarity and Artic Armour but they had no effect on that MF laser blast !.

Thanks in Advance...

Vaal has a pattern you need to get used to. His laser beam always occurs in sets of three. Once he starts doing it, you should start running in a circle around the boss to avoid getting hit by more than one.

The more dangerous ability is quake, which causes rocks to fall from the ceiling. A small rock will fall (doing no damage) followed by a big rock in the same place(lots of damage). Keep moving and dodge as many as you can, as 2 in a row will usually kill you.

The last thing you need to worry about is his smash. You can hear and see that he's about to do it. Run out of melee range.

Good luck!
"
balrogsmaster написал:

Thanks in Advance...

Just as jast said, Make sure your lightning res is capped for the fight, his lazer + shock stack combo with falling rocks can be your Death
Hey Pohx,

Cool guide!

Wanted to ask though, with the new changes made to freeze mine (it now does damage and is guaranteed to freeze) Would you use that instead of the cold snap?

I was thinking something along the lines of: Deerstalker 4L with - Freeze Mine, Multiple Traps, Ele Prolif and Cold Pen.

Also,

What about Redbeak?

With trap damage scaling not really based off gaer, if freeze mine is constantly freezing mobs, than you would just need like. Clarity, Reduced Mana, + (aura)+ BM in a 4L to sustain low life. x2 redbeaks for 200% damage, and you could just throw freezemines everywhere and have ele prolif chain freezing everything.

Or maybe even just do the freezemine and than just run in and Flame blast everything.

Freezemine Freezemine Freezemine ... Flameblast Flameblast Flameblast
Последняя редакция: kazzle99. Время: 11 янв. 2014 г., 16:35:56
"
kazzle99 написал:
Hey Pohx,

Cool guide!

Wanted to ask though, with the new changes made to freeze mine (it now does damage and is guaranteed to freeze) Would you use that instead of the cold snap?

I was thinking something along the lines of: Deerstalker 4L with - Freeze Mine, Multiple Traps, Ele Prolif and Cold Pen.

Also,

What about Redbeak?

With trap damage scaling not really based off gaer, if freeze mine is constantly freezing mobs, than you would just need like. Clarity, Reduced Mana, + (aura)+ BM in a 4L to sustain low life. x2 redbeaks for 200% damage, and you could just throw freezemines everywhere and have ele prolif chain freezing everything.

You can't throw Freeze"Mine" It's a mine xD

Also i'm not a fan of freeze mine, the skill itself is great, It's just extremely boring and am not one to Promote the abuse of perma freeze :( Unless it's cold snap :D

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация