[1.0.5] Pohx's 1181% Crit Multi Conduit Solo/Party Trapper [Nemesis] Vids Included

Currently Streaming Level 76+ Maps for a bit longer if anyone is interested
Working on some solo gameplay maps for the Crit trapper ( 74+ Solo maps ) could take a week or so till I actually find a map though lol
Currently Live Streaming Level 75+ Maps With the Trapper
Ton of near death highlights just went up, Click the highlights section to Check them out!
Hey Pohx.
Im currently gearing out an alt on Domination to test out the crit trapper build.

I plan to run this build next league.

Your guide has a number of ways to level.

Being a new league when i start, which way would you recommend?
Trapper from the beginning? Or spec throw then switch like you did in your crit build.

Also being on a non perma death league, would you make any changes in the build?
Your passive tree looks like a great balance between survivability and damage already.

Thanks in advance!
IGN: Greydo
"
illuminazn87 написал:
Hey Pohx.
Im currently gearing out an alt on Domination to test out the crit trapper build.

I plan to run this build next league.

Your guide has a number of ways to level.

Being a new league when i start, which way would you recommend?
Trapper from the beginning? Or spec throw then switch like you did in your crit build.

Also being on a non perma death league, would you make any changes in the build?
Your passive tree looks like a great balance between survivability and damage already.

Thanks in advance!

If it's a brand new league I would definitely level as a trapper using Manual EK

Spec throw will cost a bit of currency as you won't have an actual spec made for it, I would recommend it if you actually have weapons to level with.

I wouldn't change anything with the build from Standard League to HC aside from the build order, you could potentially take more damage at the start just to level quicker.
Cheers for the speedy reply Pohx.
Trapper leveling it is.
Not sure if you covered it in your vids/guide. I mightve missed it.
But when would you start running Arctic Armor?

Gunna be a struggle getting all my gems together in the new league lol.
IGN: Greydo
"
illuminazn87 написал:
Cheers for the speedy reply Pohx.
Trapper leveling it is.
Not sure if you covered it in your vids/guide. I mightve missed it.
But when would you start running Arctic Armor?

Gunna be a struggle getting all my gems together in the new league lol.

Honestly I never touched AA until merciless docks, I didn't really have the mana regen to sustain it and nothing was really a threat up until that point
Merciless Dominus run should be up in a day or so
can you update your gears on the forum

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация