[2.2] Wurpo's quill rain + cast on crit build (aka stress test build) [not scion anymore]

The recent buff to arctic breath (doubling it's damage, wow, it's stronger than fireball was, that's insane.) and a 60% boost to arc have made this build even crazier than it was.

I also made a wander build that uses this build's barrage link with a very high crit chance

http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgUAAnEEBwSzBVsFtQ5IEZYUTRZvFy8ZhRo4GmwfAiQ8JKomlSepKU8snC0fL282xTbpPAVEq0bXSVFMs1AwUEJVS1WuVcZV1lptXcZe-mKsY0Nk52ZPbRlte3BScLtw1X_GgKSBSYKbgziFfYuMjDaPRo-mkFWdo52qna6f36IAoi6io6cIp1ynhLI4tDi0xbUEtUjAUcHzwuzPZdA50NDUI9VP1p3YJNkT217ed-Fz42rjhOQi5RnsOO0g73zwH_Lh893z6vrS-_X8qw==

If anyone's interested, it uses a 6L voll's with the same links as my barrage.

You can also use a tabula rasa with a power charge on crit gem instead of concentrated effect, or use power charge on crit in a separate link to keep your power charges rolling while using the full powered 6L barrage.

I'm pretty sure it causes an assload of desync though so watch out
I'm playing this build at lv68 with 2.1k hp.

I am so sick of having my experience constantly stays at 0% already due to massive dying.
The Orchard map boss one shot me with 2.6k hp, I died like 4 times in a row.

Any updates here?
playing this build and im wreicking 68-70 maps at level 62 - this is with 5 links only, great build - but damn lightning thorns are not fun
First, Im sorry ebcause this was probably asked before. Can someone pls tell me what gems to use in 5l quill and 5l volls? TY!

My cureent spec:

Im using barrage for everything, it owns, i didnt find combination on split arrow that do well like barrage so i dont even use it.
My IGN is TheFatality.
Последняя редакция: Annihilat0r. Время: 20 мая 2014 г., 20:11:01
anyone?
My IGN is TheFatality.
Op wrote:
"If you only have a 5L voll's, use barrage + cast on crit + gmp + fireball + arctic breath (it's nowhere near as good as the 6L version though)

If you only have a 5L quill rain, use either arc or eth knives as the spell"

I just need the other 5l combo (quill rain)

TY
My IGN is TheFatality.
Is maxing resistances with this build not necessary because you melt everything so fast? By the look of your gear, your resistances are a bit lacking.
i have a question why start scion wouldnt it be better to start with a shadow or ranger instead?
"
DeathRace написал:
i have a question why start scion wouldnt it be better to start with a shadow or ranger instead?

im not the builds creator but i kind of tell why....

at the beginning scion had a lot of potential for bow builds since its build could easly reach the best of ranger and shadow, specificly the critical mods, scrifice of the vaal nerfed that posibility to the point i had to quit poe, let's see what Fm has to offer about...

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация