PVE/PVP - Elemental Equilibrium Bow Templar - with Iron Grip / Iron Reflexes.

Well, you would still be vulnerable to spells, unless you could get one of the uniques like Stone of Lazhwar that gives you considerable "X% Block Chance Applied to Spells".

Also, you'd probably be better off doing that build with a character in the Dex portion of the tree, IIRC that's where the better block chance clusters are.
Последняя редакция: Hojirozame. Время: 13 дек. 2012 г., 8:58:08
"
Hojirozame написал:
Well, you would still be vulnerable to spells, unless you could get one of the uniques like Stone of Lazhwar that gives you considerable "X% Block Chance Applied to Spells".

Also, you'd probably be better off doing that build with a character in the Dex portion of the tree, IIRC that's where the better block chance clusters are.

Would you be so nice and throw me how you imagine a PvP build with huge block chance and something that could disorder opponents movement e.g. stuns/chill.
Nemesis IGN: [Removed by Admin]
"
Hojirozame написал:
I've been progressing towards a similar build, and wanted to know your thoughts on Resolute Technique? I was thinking of picking it up early on, and respeccing when I manage to get more acc/dex nodes.

I was also wondering if it may be worth leaving it and using the points spent on accuracy for something else...its not like the build is focused on crit chance/dmg, and it would free up a gem slot instead of using Increased Accuracy.

I suppose you could go for it, however the way the build works is that the amount of hits enemies in a volley amounts to a good amount of critical strikes (Sitting at 15% atm.).
And with lightning damage always being present, shock stacks become vital when taking down harder single targets - Perhaps with RT a slight modification could be made to access the 10% Chance to shock enemies nodes right under Minion Instability would become essential? - Maybe something you could give a shot!
IGN Suojata
"
hellzer написал:
Ok since I believe everything that people tell me. Truth is no matter 10k armor or 6k hp you're going to get 1 hitted in pvp. Good lord, I want a build like that so I will quit this build 10 more times probably.

Also I was thinking about going 75% shield block chance. Nobody managed to give me info on block chance so Ill take that having 75% block means you are invincible in pvp with blocking 3 of 4 attacks...

Block chance is RNG I believe, but yes 75% block chance would amount to blocking 3/4 hits on average regardless if the target has Resolute Technique or not. This doesn't account for spells, which cannot be blocked unless you have block chance towards spells - certain uniques and passives allow this.

I haven't been 1 hitted in PvP yet, so I don't know where that comes from?
IGN Suojata
"
hellzer написал:
"
Hojirozame написал:

Would you be so nice and throw me how you imagine a PvP build with huge block chance and something that could disorder opponents movement e.g. stuns/chill.

If you want to play like this for PVP why not just build a Temporal Chains/Bear trap Viper strike char?
IGN Suojata
IGN Suojata
Hello.

i was working on Bow-Templar when i saw your Post, read it briefly, did not understand quite a bit at first and decided to give it a try as i had a Harp and Ele hit gem anyway.

Once i could use Chain it was very easy to progress, after a gear Change at level 20ish the next was in the early 50s.

I do run a Decoytotem instead of the Ele hit one though, only recently got a ranged attack totem, will try that with ele hit as well once i have it on a somewhat decent level.

Next to EE i went for the Crit Cluster right next to it though to get some more Crit Chance. Together with an Quality Ele hit and Accuracy Gem which both provides Critchance it does actually deal Crits on a "reliable" basis. Left out some Life nodes for it, leaving me with around 2500 life currently which so far allows me to run Wrath and Grace on Bloodmagic.

I ended up that way because Mana was pretty much my only problem in the whole leveling process.
Will do some Maps the next few days and see how survivabilty will be in there, first few Level 60 and 61 ones been promising though.

Been playing around a bit with Bloodrage to get some more attackspeed from the Charges trying to Counter the lifeloss with the 1% regeneration near the Templar starting Area and the Vitality Aura. Like that it leaves me with a minimal loss, sadly the physical damage from the harp so low it hardly leeches anything with bloodmagic.

As my Gear is still best Medicore i might come across some bits that allow for some changes.

Anything than that, really fun to play build although it is kinda special in many aspects. The DPS shown in the Tooltips seems to be totally screwed up for this setup.
"
Necrol написал:
Hello.

i was working on Bow-Templar when i saw your Post, read it briefly, did not understand quite a bit at first and decided to give it a try as i had a Harp and Ele hit gem anyway.

Once i could use Chain it was very easy to progress, after a gear Change at level 20ish the next was in the early 50s.

I do run a Decoytotem instead of the Ele hit one though, only recently got a ranged attack totem, will try that with ele hit as well once i have it on a somewhat decent level.

Next to EE i went for the Crit Cluster right next to it though to get some more Crit Chance. Together with an Quality Ele hit and Accuracy Gem which both provides Critchance it does actually deal Crits on a "reliable" basis. Left out some Life nodes for it, leaving me with around 2500 life currently which so far allows me to run Wrath and Grace on Bloodmagic.

I ended up that way because Mana was pretty much my only problem in the whole leveling process.
Will do some Maps the next few days and see how survivabilty will be in there, first few Level 60 and 61 ones been promising though.

Been playing around a bit with Bloodrage to get some more attackspeed from the Charges trying to Counter the lifeloss with the 1% regeneration near the Templar starting Area and the Vitality Aura. Like that it leaves me with a minimal loss, sadly the physical damage from the harp so low it hardly leeches anything with bloodmagic.

As my Gear is still best Medicore i might come across some bits that allow for some changes.

Anything than that, really fun to play build although it is kinda special in many aspects. The DPS shown in the Tooltips seems to be totally screwed up for this setup.

Thanks for the feedback!

I've been toying around before the xmas break and was running vitality, life leech support (instead of Weapon ele damage) on Ele hit, and a 2% life regen from passives. I'll be working on this lots come open beta.

The Elemental Hit's DPS is totally screwed since it doesn't factor in the potential elemental damage the skill provides.

I've been considering using a higher physical damage thicket bow but haven't gotten around to it yet.
IGN Suojata
Been playing on this a bit more before i took a small break from the game. Could improve quite alot on the survivabilty aspect, specially in raising resists to a point for a ele Reflect on a Diamondflask would not 1 shot me, still is case is by far the largest thread for this build imo.

I toyed around with a few Bows, quil rain was fun but next to impossible to keep mana up fast enough. Leech seemed to be slow or alas my mana pool way to small to sustain that attack speed.
Physical bow and a Physical bow with lightning ele damage did more damage to a single target. The numbers on both bows been a significant increase to the Deaths Harp but i once mob groups get larger the extra arrow combined with the chain effect is HUGE! Clearspeed on Pyramid or Maps seemed to be higher with the Harp.
Best way would be both weapons, but to be honest, even bosses or tough rares do not last long with a diamond popped. I did alot maps where i only recognized the boss location because of the over average number of items on the floor, dead before by a (few) stray arrows.
Not seeing any needs for more Damage there.

Come OB and a (imo needed) change to chain i will def try this kinda char again.
"
Necrol написал:
Been playing on this a bit more before i took a small break from the game. Could improve quite alot on the survivabilty aspect, specially in raising resists to a point for a ele Reflect on a Diamondflask would not 1 shot me, still is case is by far the largest thread for this build imo.

I toyed around with a few Bows, quil rain was fun but next to impossible to keep mana up fast enough. Leech seemed to be slow or alas my mana pool way to small to sustain that attack speed.
Physical bow and a Physical bow with lightning ele damage did more damage to a single target. The numbers on both bows been a significant increase to the Deaths Harp but i once mob groups get larger the extra arrow combined with the chain effect is HUGE! Clearspeed on Pyramid or Maps seemed to be higher with the Harp.
Best way would be both weapons, but to be honest, even bosses or tough rares do not last long with a diamond popped. I did alot maps where i only recognized the boss location because of the over average number of items on the floor, dead before by a (few) stray arrows.
Not seeing any needs for more Damage there.

Come OB and a (imo needed) change to chain i will def try this kinda char again.

With the the new alpha setup totems will become obsolete for this type of character, which will free up a good amount of passive points for critical chance. Elemental Equilibrium is also receiving a huge change as well which might lead to a great or maybe horrible synergy.
IGN Suojata

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация