PVE/PVP - Elemental Equilibrium Bow Templar - with Iron Grip / Iron Reflexes.

"
CNKalmah написал:
"
Necrol написал:
Been playing on this a bit more before i took a small break from the game. Could improve quite alot on the survivabilty aspect, specially in raising resists to a point for a ele Reflect on a Diamondflask would not 1 shot me, still is case is by far the largest thread for this build imo.

I toyed around with a few Bows, quil rain was fun but next to impossible to keep mana up fast enough. Leech seemed to be slow or alas my mana pool way to small to sustain that attack speed.
Physical bow and a Physical bow with lightning ele damage did more damage to a single target. The numbers on both bows been a significant increase to the Deaths Harp but i once mob groups get larger the extra arrow combined with the chain effect is HUGE! Clearspeed on Pyramid or Maps seemed to be higher with the Harp.
Best way would be both weapons, but to be honest, even bosses or tough rares do not last long with a diamond popped. I did alot maps where i only recognized the boss location because of the over average number of items on the floor, dead before by a (few) stray arrows.
Not seeing any needs for more Damage there.

Come OB and a (imo needed) change to chain i will def try this kinda char again.

With the the new alpha setup totems will become obsolete for this type of character, which will free up a good amount of passive points for critical chance. Elemental Equilibrium is also receiving a huge change as well which might lead to a great or maybe horrible synergy.

Either way we'll see come open beta!
IGN Suojata
Hi, and thanks for sharing !
I just wondering, why the stuff you linked dissapeared (because of the wipe ?) Can you please link the stuff and gems again please ? Or just remind me what gems you used and how they are linked ?
Thanks for that one CNKalmah ^^
IGN : Fiehry
Hello CNKalmah,

This templar guide seems great and it's exactly what I was looking for. But as I'm new to the game I'm having much difficulty to do progress using bows.
I just finished act 1 as a melee since my ranged attacks were not doing too much damage.
What should I aim for? Equips with +dex so I can use a decent bow? Or just go melee until certain point and then change to bow?

I already have lightning arrow but no decent support gem.

Thanks for the guide man!
"
Bengalf написал:
Hello CNKalmah,

This templar guide seems great and it's exactly what I was looking for. But as I'm new to the game I'm having much difficulty to do progress using bows.
I just finished act 1 as a melee since my ranged attacks were not doing too much damage.
What should I aim for? Equips with +dex so I can use a decent bow? Or just go melee until certain point and then change to bow?

I already have lightning arrow but no decent support gem.

Thanks for the guide man!

I will be redoing the passive tree since this was a CB build and it wasn't balanced for the Elemental Hit, Totem, Chain nerfs nor was it balanced for the E.E. buff.

at around level 15~ Search for the unique bow Death's Harp, I used this bow from level 15-80.

Try to get Elemental Hit and support it with chain.

IGN Suojata
Deaths Harp is traded quite high recently, so seems to be Ele hit and Chain.
Will get back to something like this Build on my second Char, have one or 2 ideas in mind as to how to change it with the OB chages.
I started this build with my first char before seeing that AB was heavily nerfed and I'm currently at level 26. My question is, is this build completely broken with the nerfs and should I just start again with some other build? or is there a chance to salvage this char?

Thanks
I'd like to know aswell if this is still viable and which changes need to be applied.
Последняя редакция: DJSRP. Время: 29 янв. 2013 г., 8:58:07
how do you manage to get 107 dex for the death harp , Death Harp requires to be lvl 31 and 107dex to equip it. Is this item still viable. Can we have any updates. Cause this build seems really fun to play. Specially end game :)

Regards .
Definitely_Not_Hank
Hank_Stashtab_Bunduru
Equally interested to know if this build is still viable in OB.
Some news here how it works since open beta?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация