AKIRA

TWITCH.TV/AKIRALIVE

IGN: @AKIRIP

NEW INVASION LEAGUE INFO

MAN STRIKE[L.79] The Build [Keystones and pathing will change as I reach higher level]

GEAR

BANDITS: NORMAL: OAK / CRUEL: SKILL / MERCI: SKILL
@AKIRIP
Последняя редакция: AkiraPoE. Время: 29 марта 2014 г., 14:18:33
RESERVED

@AKIRIP
Последняя редакция: AkiraPoE. Время: 26 марта 2014 г., 6:58:33
RESERVED
@AKIRIP
Последняя редакция: AkiraPoE. Время: 26 марта 2014 г., 6:58:17
I've always really liked your builds!

How does this thing compare to the pure physical DPS ST builds in terms of damage and survivabillity? What are the benefits to this build over others?

And some more questions that will be asked: Are the two passives that much better than the Physical Damage % and life from the bandits? Any chance you can put up a level 70~ build for people? What about if you don't have Kaom's?

Thanks Akira =)
Последняя редакция: Valentia. Время: 5 нояб. 2013 г., 13:34:15
"
Valentia написал:
I've always really liked your builds!

How does this thing compare to the pure physical DPS ST builds in terms of damage and survivabillity? What are the benefits to this build over others?

And some more questions that will be asked: Are the two passives that much better than the Physical Damage % and life from the bandits? Any chance you can put up a level 70~ build for people? What about if you don't have Kaom's?

Thanks Akira =)

Thanks, and I will be adding information constantly as I have time. I really prefer to take skill points and then a charge, so that I always have flexibility within my character and its build. However with the new bandit respec coming, you will be able to specialize more, so that will be good.

And I will get up a lower level variety of both builds as soon as possible.
@AKIRIP
Thanks! I really appreciate it =) One quick thing though: How is your DPS/Survivability compared to a 'normal' ST build?
Hey akira just wondering what your main keystones were like what to headfor first?
Just wondering if you could break down the skill tree into what it should look like say at the end of normal then at the end of cruel and then merciless Thanks heaps dude :)
I am curious as to how you have two Lioneye's Glare Bows, including the six-linked one...when you ripped 5 days ago.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
@AKIRIP
confirm rmt

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация