Further Update to Map-only Uniques

Holy fucking shit is all I'm going to say I didn't think my anger was.... actually viable feedback lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Knee jerk of my own, I'd already trashed all the bases I had stored that were under the listed ilvls. Should have known GGG would rectify the situation, whoops. +1 for this announcement, guys. You had me worried for a while there.
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
Последняя редакция: SNORLAXIO. Время: 1 февр. 2021 г., 6:29:06
Are they going to have different item level requirements now?
Great news. Thank you.
GGG you guys are truly amazing. I have never before in any game come across such a great team of developers and supporters! One can only wish you the best!

I rarely post comments on the forums but i just had a urge to share my thoughts.

Keep it up!
IGN: GreybeardDownstairsHCII
"
Secondly, you will be able to roll map-only uniques using Orbs of Chance

Does this mean any ilvl or just a certain ilvl? I think its any as the last announcement said they could be chanced as long as they were ilvlreq and this update makes it seem they can always be chanced.
Wow. Amazing. I love you guys, seriously.
Thank you, Chris!

I think it might be cool to have a VERY small number of uniques only drop in maps, but it would probably be more welcomed by the community if these uniques were new uniques that were introduced in the future as map-only uniques. That way, it wasn't a change for those uniques, they always only dropped in maps.

In regards to the Chance Orbs: I think it works best if the unique can be chanced on any drop of that base item. It's confusing to try to remember that a base item might drop at level 34 but can only be chanced to its unique version at level 49 (for example). If the different levels are going to stay in play, then players are going to need to memorize those levels and/or keep a reference table handy while playing.

One of the most fun moments of play for me was when I Chanced an Andvarius during the Anarchy league. I wasn't thinking about ilvl. If I found a gold ring, I figured it had a small chance of become that unique.

Thanks for considering our feedback! I realize many people get very emotional and respond in a rude, negative and entitled way. That would be tough for me to deal with, if I were in your shoes. I'm glad you're able to shrug it off and still consider constructive feedback.

Holy fuck, thank you for listening so fast.

You have NO idea how happy that change makes me.
IGN

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация