Further Update to Map-only Uniques

Im glad you listened to whining for once :D

The drop outside of maps wasnt a issue and is a nice bonus again, but allowing chance orbs to work is great and the change that was needed.
"
Caustic2 написал:
But still no word on actually fixing maps?

No, there is no time, screw solo players.
Bravo sir, thank you for listening to our flapping faceholes.
HAIL SATAN!
I felt the gating of uniques was a good change to encourage people to explore more into high level maps. I want GGG to know I support it. But I guess the majority of the community has different views.
IGN: MinusFour/Teeda
"
dspair написал:
"
Caustic2 написал:
But still no word on actually fixing maps?

No, there is no time, screw solo players.

Well, at least they changed something back to not screw us even more I guess...
IGN
My sufggestion will be unnoticed probably, but why not just lower the ilvl to sth like 68-70, imo it is completly fine for 95% of the player base and gives the motivation to run maps.

I dont feel oike it is rly hard to sustain 68 map pool. I only trans maps which are below lvl 70 and i already got half stash of 68s
8/8 Challenges Anarchy/Onslaught
8/8 Challenges Domination/Nemesis
8/8 Challenges Ambush/Invasion

IGN: @Mob_Barley
78 map only for unique was probably to hard for sure.
But all unique no map its maybe to easy with the actual drop boss?
specialy because there are so easy to kill.
"
minus4 написал:
I felt the gating of uniques was a good change to encourage people to explore more into high level maps. I want GGG to know I support it. But I guess the majority of the community has different views.

you havent heard of THE WALL? most my chars are 75+ maps capable (or can be with minor adjustments) but there is no way i can sustain this map pool because i dont trade all day

im all in for exploring high level conten. just give me (a solo, semi-trading player) a way to do it that is not based on biased pseudo-RNG

btw - got 6uniques in less than 10minutes of playtime. 3 of them were the wideswing poleaxes.. that seed in POE RNG is kinda broken
Regarding the leagues, can standard and hardcore combine into one league, I think its confusing for new players to have 'two' standard leagues.
If people want to play hardcore, shouldn't they play the new leagues instead which is basically the same rule (not die once)
"
minus4 написал:

Majority sux.. Thats why D3 SUX.. They NERFED it that majority can play it. Now none playes it anymore, cause its boring.. GGG follows Blizzard footsteps.. :/

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация