Further Update to Map-only Uniques

What's with all the......oh wheres my incentive to run maps...there's no incentive.....boo booo booo

Here's a pro tip and life lesson:

If you have to have incentive to do anything inside of or concerning a video game then you have issues. I would advise you to find another hobby and split your time up.

Video games are for fun and entertainment...you shouldn't need incentive. If you do then you don't enjoy the game...our you are seriously fucked in the head. Jesus you guys take this shit to serious.
"
Kochise написал:
What's with all the......oh wheres my incentive to run maps...there's no incentive.....boo booo booo

Here's a pro tip and life lesson:

If you have to have incentive to do anything inside of or concerning a video game then you have issues. I would advise you to find another hobby and split your time up.

Video games are for fun and entertainment...you shouldn't need incentive. If you do then you don't enjoy the game...our you are seriously fucked in the head. Jesus you guys take this shit to serious.

You are right.

on a side note: They should give you 100 pasive points when you create your char, also all uniques should be able to drop of normalmode hillock.

Who needs incentive to progress your char through higher levels and difficultys, you should just have fun, if you need incentive for progressing you were dropped on your head as a child.

Am i doing it right?
"
Tom1989 написал:
they can make everything drop in non-map area. But the chance is as slim as getting a mirror

I would be good with this. Gating items behind maps completely is a bad idea. Maps should have a better drop rate for the top of the line items but they should be able to drop outside of the maps even if the drop rates are terrible.

That's how I would do it.
So much discussion in this thread, I just want to know what can drop where and I'm satisfied.
"
Mythicpoe написал:
"
dspair написал:
Why not just remove maps? It fixes the necessity of grouping and trading. Just think about it. The game is great till you hit maps.

Yes, lets remove the endgame.
GREAT IDEA.
Not everyone wants to farm lunaris 24/7.

yea i dont. i prefer to farm 66-68 maps 24/7. SO FUN
Just a quick aside - if powerful uniques that can only drop on iLvl 71+ are modified so they can be crafted with Chance Orbs (in addition to being found on maps), that doesn't actually make them find-able for non-mappers since high iLvl white items only drop on maps.
This sounds good. Just wish I could find a rare let alone a unique. The RNG is not with me. :(
"
ozzy9832001 написал:
Considering the experience changes, farming outside of maps is an option now, even if it is slower.

no its really not, dont believe the hype talk the actual change did absolutely nothing. What the 2% floor means is that a player who is lvl95 can now get the same xp from the docks they got when they were 94... you cant get to lvl95 without seriously pushing higher tier maps for a very long time. There was no real change to experience.

"
FutileEmotion написал:
I'm very disappointed in this reversion of events. Map play is unjustifiably expensive without it.

thats just a problem with maze type mods though. Even if the capped the floor of xp way higher than it is now maps will always offer more xp, with the mods way more loot, higher tier rare loot, theyre still going to be the premier place to farm and we are still going to try and push for the highest tiers of maps we can find.

The awful cost of rolling maps is mainly because were trying to maze every indoor area and get magic mobs/pack size where possible, thats like a separate issue in a way. Neon obviously doesnt talk for GGG when hes in peoples streams mapping but I heard him say that changing maze is still on the cards since the release. If they remove these sort of op free drop/xp booster mods and either slightly buff map drops or slightly buff the natural size, magic monsters, pack size in maps its going to do a lot for the cost of mapping. Itll put it back to where it should be, the cost of mapping is more about how good you character is and what mods you are happy playing.
Kaom's Heart and Shavronne's Wrappings will drop in non-map areas Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!

the Map-only unique items: Voltaxic Rift: 78 lvl map only
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!
SC legues V
Последняя редакция: zaregu. Время: 7 нояб. 2013 г., 2:22:09
"
Anelit написал:
A slippery slope, GGG has now verified that excessive whining works in changing their core game design.

This will feed the "nerf everything" crowd even more.

Thing is it never stops, when GGG nerfs something it takes 0,1 sec for the crowd to point out the next thing thats so "unfair" and casual (baddy) hostile.

Before you know it this game's one redeeming feature, it fulfilling a niche of beeing hostile and unforgiving will disappear and we are left with some standard game.

Players should never realistically reach BiS items or level 100, reaching those goals is by far the biggest reason to get bored and quit.

GGG needs to protect the whining croud from what they think they want...
easy items and progress...

They will never ever stop demanding it, not realizing what they themselfes want would actually worsen the gameplay experience.

GGG needs to protect us from you're atrocious grammatical skills.
Nothing is true. All is permitted.
Resist. Unlearn. Defy.
[www.theexiledclan.org]

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация