Further Update to Map-only Uniques

"
Grift0r написал:
"
Anelit написал:
A slippery slope, GGG has now verified that excessive whining works in changing their core game design.

This will feed the "nerf everything" crowd even more.

Thing is it never stops, when GGG nerfs something it takes 0,1 sec for the crowd to point out the next thing thats so "unfair" and casual (baddy) hostile.

Before you know it this game's one redeeming feature, it fulfilling a niche of beeing hostile and unforgiving will disappear and we are left with some standard game.

Players should never realistically reach BiS items or level 100, reaching those goals is by far the biggest reason to get bored and quit.

GGG needs to protect the whining croud from what they think they want...
easy items and progress...

They will never ever stop demanding it, not realizing what they themselfes want would actually worsen the gameplay experience.

GGG needs to protect us from you're atrocious grammatical skills.

So that was ironic then?
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Anelit написал:

You are right.

on a side note: They should give you 100 pasive points when you create your char, also all uniques should be able to drop of normalmode hillock.

Who needs incentive to progress your char through higher levels and difficultys, you should just have fun, if you need incentive for progressing you were dropped on your head as a child.

Am i doing it right?

Personally, I'd find the game much more fun if that was the case.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
So you go and make shav and kaoms drop outside map and you leave voltaxic at 78. Please explain why is that. I dont mind shav and kaoms drop outside maps or being 78 but if you are making those 2 drop atleast make voltaxic drop too.
Everyone has the right and opportunity of being unique drop by a very good item at any time
If the drop is limited to maximum levels, eventually the rich and powerful, richer ... and poor ..... poorest
appear more separation!!!
I agree a balanced setting, certain items in maps and other end-game maps
"
Just a quick aside - if powerful uniques that can only drop on iLvl 71+ are modified so they can be crafted with Chance Orbs (in addition to being found on maps), that doesn't actually make them find-able for non-mappers since high iLvl white items only drop on maps.

Cleared up nicely in the update; "The Orb of Chance can now generate Uniques that are higher than the itemlevel of the base type you're trying to roll."

Cheers!

p.s. there's a lot of complaining in this thread from people who are self-serving. To them I would like to leave a tip: you lose credibility when the only side you seem to be capable of seeing is your own. Updates are not for you, specifically, they are for everyone and some times other people who need help will get it at your expense. Like taxes. Except, unlike taxes, these balance changes are all being made by a team of well-meaning individuals who are working hard to make an enjoyable game for everyone. they have no vested interest in screwing us over, and though we might not always agree with their choices we should acknowledge that they are making difficult decisions and should not be hostile (nor arrogant) in our criticism.
This update makes sense when you think about giving high level maps some meaning along GGG's original intended purpose of them. A place to find high end items.

However, given how hard it is to maintain, or let alone get maps over level 74, I think the max ilvl required to drop these uniques, including Voltaxic should be 74 or 75.
IGN : Jovial
I do not post a lot But if the main grip is IT IS HARD to get a lvl 70 Map is there not a way to sell 3 lvl 66 to get a lvl 67 and so on and so on................... It is called FARMING for a resion................
he said in patch 1.0.0g they would reduce the item requred to get a unique from maps, did I miss that anywhere, he just has a list out witht he koams and shav on it and never including the soul taker which I hear is lvl 74. Did they reduce the item requred yet and does that mean if a soul taker drops from lvl 74 item a lvl 72 map boss that drops 2 lvls higher can drop it?

Because he said item level required to drop it and boss drop 2 lvls higher so 76 map boss can drop Vol axe

and can we confirm soul taker 74, a guy that sold one said he got off a 66 map
MY SHOP THREAD 485102
Последняя редакция: gorlace616. Время: 7 нояб. 2013 г., 17:25:50
Thank you for the change Chris!
Shavronne's Wrapping would be my entrance ticket to be able to play maps.
Being (very) Low Life, random Chaos mobs on maps simply destroy my character.
With Shavronne's being locked in map content .. well you get the gist :)
Thanks muchly, again!!!
If you're leaving PoE, chances are I'll rezz you as my minion! MWHAHAHAH
I don't really see why we are differentiating between map and non map players. You could replace "non-map players" with "min-maxers" and still be accurate. Mapping is more challenging and expensive, it should be more rewarding, end of discussion. Anyone who says they need Koams or Shavs to run maps needs to rethink their build.
Последняя редакция: FutileEmotion. Время: 8 нояб. 2013 г., 3:04:05

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация