10.3 Update - BazzV5's Pure Totem Templar with CI

"
Puep написал:
lvl 53 now on hardcore. works fine for me =) gl guys merry x mas.

Hey Puep, you mind posting your process here? Putting up the builds you used 1-31, 31-45 and so on?
My Supporter Pack list compensates for my small penis.
Just a quick update...

28 days since player creation with a player age of 8 days, 3 hours.
Just overtook hZF on the ladder so now the No.2 Templar on Default.

This was done predominately solo so I think it's fair to say the build stands up well at end game.
OB: BazzVone - 83 Dual Spork Totem Templar /w CI and minions
CB: BazzVfourteen - 80 Dual Spork Totem Templar /w CI
CB: BazzVtwo - 73 Dual Spork Totem/LS Templar
CB: BazzVseven - 76 Lightning Strike Mara
CB: BazzVfive - 78 Lightning Strike Mara
is there somewhere a detailed posting from which affixes/suffixes spell totems will benefit?

for example will they benefit from increased spell damage ? increased elemental damage ? increased critical strike chance ? increased global critical chance... and so on.

i just did hit 46 everything is working really really good but i feel sort of like this

There's no list that I know of but it's safe to say that anything that benefits the Spark skill will increase your DPS.
Not in any order but look for items with these modifiers...
Faster Projectiles
Faster Casting
Elemental Damage, (although not Elemental Damage with Weapons)
Spell Damage
Global Crit Chance and Crit Multi
Crit Chance and Crit Multi for Spells
% Increased Lightning Damage

If you have as much of these as you can find then you should be looking for modifiers on the defensive side of the build. Infact if staying alive is important, (ie playing on HC), then defensive mods like +Life, +ES and resists would be more important than aiming for more DPS.

At level 46 your Totem should now be surviving fairly well and clearing most content pretty easily. Your gems, (Spark, Fork, Spell Totem and Elemental Proliferation), will level up along with you and this alone provides much of the increased DPS you'll need as you progress.

And somewhat related but if you're able to get your hands on a 5L chest and still looking for more killing speed then adding either the Lightning Penetration or the Faster Casting gem would be a good choice. I've tried both but didn't notice any great difference in killing speed with either one.

Infact I also tried adding both in a 6L armour and the most notable difference was the mana costs. :)
Последняя редакция: BazzV5. Время: 27 дек. 2012 г., 16:02:53
thank you very much for this information :)
"
Esto написал:

And get a pair of Maligaro's if you can. :)
"
BazzV5 написал:
"
Esto написал:

And get a pair of Maligaro's if you can. :)

first i would need to know what that is :D

short feedback

after getting that infomation progression is now even faster. only thing that currently was some sort of threat were those blink striking spiders in the one cave in act2 besides that everything dies withing a matter of seconds no matter if its a rare or whatnot (bosses take sometimes longer tho) thanks to conductivity.

you can really see as soon as that spell is applied the healthbar simply vanishes.

now only to get enoughe mana so i can add purity to my buffs.

/edit

oh and b4 i forget it im a few bars short from hitting 60 ^^ demigod is now out of the question i think(died 2 times prior to that character -.-) but this build is a safe way to get currency rewards out of races :D

/edit2

so did beat vaal merciless looked somewaht like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUOe_hLg7Bo (starting at the 0:27 mark) his lasers did like no damage what i had to run "away" from were the rocks falling down even had to tp back to town once bcus it dropped me to like 300 shield.

so now after the game is "beat" and i start farming for better gear / maps i managed to push my gear to

3572 es
528 armour (working on that i plan on getting all ar/es gear if possible)
80 fire 80 cold 77 lightning
46% increased quantity (passive gem linked to my spork totems)
96% rarity (soon to be 118% when i manage to get the right colors on them boots. no passive gem yet will cram one into that tho as soon as i get a 6l chestpiece ^^)

totem stats are a bit low tho
dps 146.1
casts per sec 1.77
crit multi 165%
crit chance 13.2

Последняя редакция: Esto. Время: 29 дек. 2012 г., 17:40:07
Looking good man.

Only map boss that will give you problems is Alira in Springs, (and Cells Brutus). She's almost almost impossible to kill with just Spork totems.

Ice Spear Totems and Temp Chains will do the job nicely once you've cleared all the adds tho.

Good luck and play safe.

edit: Maligaros
Недоступно
Последняя редакция: BazzV5. Время: 29 дек. 2012 г., 20:28:50
Некоторые предметы в этом сообщении в настоящий момент недоступны.
Nice build, been levelling a spork templar and mostly used this build as basis for how I planned it. A couple minor optimizations/questions:

Why take the 8% ES node past Arcane Focus in the Witch ES cluster? If you want more EHP you can just take one more node in the Templar Body and Soul cluster.

Why not spring for Mental Acuity off of the Shock node in the shadow tree? Just haven't got enough levels yet?

At first I didn't think going for the Crit and All Resist clusters on the Marauder side of the tree was justified, but once I got to mid-late game I realized how much the build hurts for strength, is that partially or entirely the motivation for taking those nodes?

Why a Spirit Shield instead of a Kite Shield?

PS: I ended up running Ground Slam and then eventually transitioned to Lightning Strike on the way to 31. I used only 3 nodes that I respecced later which were the 3 HP nodes to allow me to connect to the totem life cluster. After filling out the templar section, I grabbed the Body and Soul Ring on the top left of the tree and then starting heading towards Static Blows, abandoning that and heading for the totem cluster so that I would have dual totem at exactly 31, which allowed me to have Static Blows 2 levels later (with skill points from bandit).

My damage on the way to 31 was more than fine (usually 1 shotting trash mobs unless I missed, and 2 shotting rares) although my survivability was very glassy, if you were trying on HC you'd probably want to be a lot more aggressive by taking the HP nodes in the Templar area and then spending more respec points later.
Последняя редакция: Fearmonger. Время: 3 янв. 2013 г., 19:07:26
been lvling this build too lvl 69 now only probs i kinda have is totem survivablity(in maps 62 and up) rest seems ok.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация