Season Five, Event 1: 2 Hour Solo

"
summerloud написал:
sorry but im still unsure about one thing:

after the race is over, does my char go into nemesis or standard hardcore?

standard hardcore
poe.xyz.is - there's your auction house.
Последняя редакция: Thepathan. Время: 15 нояб. 2013 г., 10:34:30
Can I level 2 characters to level 18 to get 8 points?
"
Reinhart написал:
"
ExileGogga написал:
Good day to all

I am a new player, and would like to know how do i create a new character for this first event?

Thank you in advance.

I read that you must create a character in forum under the correct topic, so does this mean here ?

Automatic announcements will be given in all leagues (Domination, Nemesis, Hardcore and Normal).

The race league becomes available 30 minutes before the actual start of the race. Then it will be possible to create a new char in this race league. It will be one of the options in the character creation screen.

Once your new character logs into the new race league you will be unable to move until the start of the race.

If your character survives after the 2 hours race, your character together with all of its belongings will be transported to hardcore league. Otherwise it is sent to standard. Stashed items during the race will stay in HC though.

+1 for accuracy, completeness, and overall helpfulness. Another quality BLOW post. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Последняя редакция: Raycheetah. Время: 15 нояб. 2013 г., 11:16:25
"
GGG_Neon написал:
This is a Signature Event. The top three experience value records across all signature races for each class wins an alternate art Demigod's Touch at season end.

noo! bad decision, no more demi for me :(
my english sux.
ezgame... ezlife...
"
Eninoel написал:
Can I level 2 characters to level 18 to get 8 points?

no
ign: Krowa_IX HC | RacingCow races
Greedo Shot FIRST!

That is all I have to say...

-- A
Why can't we pre-register to the race? We have to register as soon as the race starts now?
"
zug0 написал:
Why can't we pre-register to the race? We have to register as soon as the race starts now?

Registration for the race opens up 30 minutes before the race starts at the character selection screen.
"
unsane написал:
No more First Hillocks in any races, interesting.

Was about time, we issued it since CB.
I perfected Hillockkilling I got it 30% of my participations. I think around 60 Points were Hillockkilling.

Maybe first Golden Hand now? Or Kill all bandits! We know everybody is helping oak!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация