Season Five, Event 1: 2 Hour Solo

"
LaV написал:
also make me able to deactivate the STUPID auto-loading streams

You can close it by clicking the X.

"
iHaku написал:
is there any list where i can see who got stuff like "first fedit pool clear" or something?

No.

"
Victo написал:
Did anybody get first clear/kill rewards from this race? I think they were not accounted for corrrectly.

Indeed. I went for first Den and didn't get credit. Either that or the first clear was not announced in chat.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/618775

"
eBentl02 написал:
Do you not get any reward points if you die?

Depends on the race type. In Descent and Endless Ledge, you get points if you die. In the others, you do not (other than "firsts" and "full clears").

"
Pibadi написал:
"
TheTenthDoc написал:
"
Pibadi написал:
When we can get random currency after race is end - that was really fun and motivated me always be a participated in the race. (CBT)
But now. 2 hours spend - 0 alch orbs, 1 chaos. What a reason to spend my time for this? Alt 2D arts on shity uniqs? So bad, so bad...

Considering if you hit 135 points you get two items that are worth over an exalt in the league of your choice...seems okay.

How many hours i need to spend for this? You know how many exalted orbs i can get just running Dominus 5-8 hours per day? This is no compares. This races only for fanboys.

In closed beta before the final wipe they were ok with flooding the economy with currency. In the "release" economy, they decided against it.

"
Hellishly написал:
Just curious, do you still get points for the level you achieved if you die?

Not in this race type.

"
Hellishly написал:
Do you get points at all if you aren't in the top 20?

You get points for your level threshold. Also you can get points if you do one of the firsts or first clears (see OP).

Gear for my records:
Скрытый текст
Necropolis: 96
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Последняя редакция: unsane. Время: 15 нояб. 2013 г., 17:54:55

Finished as level 22 in my first race of this type :)
We forgot to add the "NoGuildStash" flag to this league. This has been fixed for future Solo races. Sorry about that!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris написал:
We forgot to add the "NoGuildStash" flag to this league. This has been fixed for future Solo races. Sorry about that!

Does this invalidate this races results for the Top 3 Signature? I dont think its fair if people were able to transfer between their guild members.

Unless theres proof that no such thing happened.
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Последняя редакция: TheuberClips. Время: 15 нояб. 2013 г., 20:10:44
First Race of the season and manage lvl 24.

Hope to make better next time

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация