Season Five, Event 3: 1 Hour Descent

this auto play twitch stream is getting a bit annoying. to the point where i disabled it. Why not make it not automatically play and put a button that allows the user to choose.
Ok so had the intent to start a melee ranger. All I got was a bow, split arrow and fire arrow (which are less than useless against packs of more than 2, especially in comparison to ground slam etc.). Are provisions RNG on this race? I tried the endless ledge earlier today and it was a blast, but this one was terrible. Rangers are absolutely crippled if they are limited to the items I got (in comparison to a melee build) I hope not everyone received what I did!
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
Was my first race ever, I didn't understand someone hit lvl 2 before I even put in my 2 skill gems, guess it's just me being slow.
Instantly died to a bunch cold guys spamming their ice skill at lvl 12. I made my goal yay :p Was fun.

Последняя редакция: leto2626. Время: 16 нояб. 2013 г., 1:43:06
Well, clicked on the microtransaction shop. GG
Последняя редакция: 4eternity. Время: 16 нояб. 2013 г., 1:48:56
died on level 12 :( got frozen and picked the wrong chest in the beginning missout on quicksliver. do i still get points for reaching lvl?
Скрытый текст
Скрытый текст
Скрытый текст
Скрытый текст
Скрытый текст
Скрытый текст
Скрытый текст
Скрытый текст
Скрытый текст
"
RainBabe42 написал:
died on level 12 :( got frozen and picked the wrong chest in the beginning missout on quicksliver. do i still get points for reaching lvl?

Yes. "Dead characters will still be able to receive reward points in Descent events."
RNGesus is so good to me (when it doesn't actually count)

░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░
Good fun - this is what I ended with.

lol @ 25

20 by desecrated, 22 by end of demonic

yeeeeeeeeep

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы