Season Five, Event 3: 1 Hour Descent

"
cgheezey написал:
RNGesus is so good to me (when it doesn't actually count)

They drop more often in these leagues to get your gear better I think, I had 2 regal drops which is more I've had in 190 hours I've played since release :p

Wonder what lvl the top players could have reached with that gear. Finished 22½, enough for 5th marauder lol.

Had 38 lightning res in Desecrated merciless.
Последняя редакция: Hassefar60. Время: 16 нояб. 2013 г., 2:04:44
Got to level 6, died, started a new char and was level 10 at the end. It gave me 4 points so I guess both characters counted (1 pt for the first, 3 for the second).
HI all, I'm brand new to this.

I reached lvl 7 before i died, do i get any points, and if so when do we get em ?

Thank you
Gogga
i didnt get any points for reaching lvl 12

Nothing fantastic outside of the sword, got the chest and helm like 5 minutes before the race ended. Could never get a 3 link for spectral added fire LMP.

Still got #1 scion though!
Последняя редакция: Erionn. Время: 16 нояб. 2013 г., 2:06:15
i did get 4 points :)
Is there no way to see how a specific character is ranked beside spamming clicks on pages?
Average rng until this solid roll at 13:

Then proceeded to not see a single 2h melee weapon drop (of any color or type) that was over the lvl 12-13 tier for the rest of the game, and i ended in desecrated shrine (lvl 26 zone). Pretty strange.

Noticed some of the chests were upgraded with resist rings and extra orbs. Good improvements.

Desync was terrible throughout. Nothing new there.

GG all, see you next race!
IGN: KoTao
Forgot how hard the mobs hit, died 3 times lol. Ended at lvl 14,5.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация