Season Five, Event 16: 1 Hour Descent

"
Athanof написал:
"
Altexatorka написал:
i don't speak for others, but 5pm in GMT+1 , it's very bad time for race.

nice for people like me...some people cant make many race because they begin when people sleep...or when they work...
need more race for european GMT

For me, i can attend 2 races this week (inc. weekened) :) Next week is slightly better, but the race type isn't.

I am sad, i really wanted the Divination Distillate.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
jarlaxelb написал:
At the end of descent, do you go to Void or HC league?

If you EVER receive free items past the normal weapon and gem off the zombie, you can bet its always going void.

Had this when I entered statues.. died to desync because of a stupid flask swap and because I did not want to lose time by loggin out.. bah..<stupid choice
Последняя редакция: Hassefar60. Время: 19 нояб. 2013 г., 11:18:25
Dude... I got disconnected 4 times in 20 minutes, and got killed by a single goat wizard due to lagging for 2 minutes straight...

This game got so unstable since the official launch... It's almost impossible for me to race :(

EDIT: Just died on my second try... killed by 2 tiny crawlers... :'(
Последняя редакция: DarkSoulSama. Время: 19 нояб. 2013 г., 11:35:24
unplayable desync and lag. got only disconnected 1 time tough.
Well im officially a scrub i was 10 minutes late to the race but off the first boss I got
and then off the second i got
Rip lmp wave GG
IGN: Bleric

8/8 Challenges Nemesis.
Bleh.. died @ 13 was doing okay (I'm not good at races) then some monkeys in cruel owned ma face!
This is my first and last race. ! munute lasting desynchronisaion is ridiculous and the game in its current state is unplayable. period
Nothing here
Died to Perpetus at 59:00... -.-
Didn't recognize he was there and, ran into a beartrap and got swarmed/EK'd down. :D
Crit happens.
people over hype-desyncing way too much.. I race all the time, and have only died to desync twice. I think people like to blame their own short comings on the game...

on a side note... 5 lvl 23 characters died in the last few seconds of the race... wtf?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация