The Plan for Content Update 1.0.2

"
A fix to the problem that occurs when you get too many effects on the same entity. You'll know what I mean if you were ever on fire while using Blood Rage or when you had a microtransaction hat on.

Nooo, RIP white-glowy people. ;-;
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
PocketMonsters, ElectronicArts, CommandAndConquer, CaptainFairgraves, AgentTanya, OcarinaOfTime
"
Chris написал:
"
Aux написал:
I can't hope enough that the PvP will be league specific.

In 1.0.2, Standard and Hardcore can fight each other. Domination and Nemesis can fight each other. The old leagues cannot fight the new leagues because that's unfair.

The advantage Domination has over Nemesis is huge, I can't see how this is fair even slightly. I just knew after waiting for legit PvP for so long that some bullshit like this would turn up where hardcore is pitted against softcore.

I don't even know what to say, words escape me right now...
IGN: Aux
Последняя редакция: Aux. Время: 14 нояб. 2013 г., 23:02:37
Are there any updates that were community driven instead of sponsored by money?

Just curious. Bunch of skills in this game are still useless or just too dangerous to use and every update consists of the following:

-More new skills to cover up the old ones we refuse to fix!
-More content designed by people who gave us money!
-More items designed by people who gave us money!
-Tons of nerfs!

Just curious when we're going to get content updates that actually matter. Maybe, you know, fixing your net-code, buffing certain skills, making it so "secondary" skills are actually usable.
When you see Searing Bond listed as a "secondary" skill the only question that comes to mind is: Why the hell would I use Searing Bond when I could just summon another totem that uses a worthwhile skill with a practical source of scaling?

This game has too many problems and GGG is just ignoring everything that should be fixed.
This game is going to suffer the same fate as D3 in time.

What a waste.
What can we expect in terms of art work updates? or possibly new items? Possibly more oriental style armor/weapons?
"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium
I mean, I enjoyed the 1.01 video and it was nice to see exactly how the new Descent area looked and the properties of the new uniques, but if it would be easier to post it in a patch overview news post, then it doesn't make much difference. It all comes down to how much PR work you think the videos are doing. If it's just a "visual patch notes primer" for existing players, it's probably inefficient, but if it's helping player retention and new player exposure, then it's a good idea.

I assumed that that was the motivation--showing non-players that this is a game being continually and frequently updated.
"
Chris написал:
"
Aux написал:

In 1.0.2, Standard and Hardcore can fight each other. Domination and Nemesis can fight each other. The old leagues cannot fight the new leagues because that's unfair.

It seems similarly unfair for Domination and Nemesis characters to fight each other, after all, the economies are different and the "rate of item acquisition" is much higher in softcore leagues in general due to the ability to play quicker and with more MF (without fear of completely losing a character).
interested to see this new gem, Loving the spectral blade with the golden effect a lot :)
note: wow, i failed this was supposed to be an edit to my original post, not two posts largely saying the same thing, my bad.

"
Aux написал:
"
Chris написал:
"
Aux написал:

The advantage Domination has over Nemesis is huge, I can't see how this is fair even slightly. I just knew after waiting for legit PvP for so long that some bullshit like this would turn up where hardcore is pitted against softcore.

I don't even know what to say, words escape me right now...

Aux here responded before i did and I didn't realize. I agree with him completely, and the idea that GGG can't see that it'd be an incredibly unfair playing field is more than a bit perplexing. After all, GGG themselves used the argument that transporting a zero death SC character at the end of a league to HC would be unfair because he has been tainted by the SC economy and players, given an unfair advantage.
Последняя редакция: habbey. Время: 14 нояб. 2013 г., 23:12:03
I think the previous patch video was very helpful. I'm more of a visual person and like to see things in action while talking about it. I don't mind reading the updates but if we can have a video to go with it, that'll will be even better! Thanks again for listening to our feedback and always thanks for the improvements your team continue to make to the game.
i think the videos r great, most people dont read the patch notes

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация