The Plan for Content Update 1.0.2

When will we see some reworks of some of the older skills that no one uses, like punture, etc?
Do you have any plan to solve the problem who got the wrong book of reform?

I got wrong one(oak's favor) and can't use this in any difficulty
(cuz I already got reward from oak in all difficulty)

I can't trade, sell to vendor, destroy or remove this book from my inventory..

it remains there forever!

I already asked about this to GGG support team twice but I don't have any answer yet

I think you guys need to make this book can sell to vendor

and get back regrets for cover their mistakes

Please let me know any information about this if u have

Последняя редакция: DeathRipple. Время: 14 нояб. 2013 г., 23:13:27
"
Aux написал:
"
Chris написал:
"
Aux написал:
I can't hope enough that the PvP will be league specific.

In 1.0.2, Standard and Hardcore can fight each other. Domination and Nemesis can fight each other. The old leagues cannot fight the new leagues because that's unfair.

The advantage Domination has over Nemesis is huge, I can't see how this is fair even slightly. I just knew after waiting for legit PvP for so long that some bullshit like this would turn up where hardcore is pitted against softcore.

I don't even know what to say, words escape me right now...

+1 unfair Nem vs Dom unfair.
Running isn't freedom. You should know that.
ighnaz - Thanks for the beta key!!!!
I HAVE NO MORE BETA KEYS!!
I really wish one update...
Quest items should not appear on the inventory side by side of the normal items... (unless it's only 1 slot taken) that is totally boring...
Why not make a "list" of quest item owned...
usable items as books are ok for me to be in inventoy since it's consumable... but not stuff like maligaro spike etc...

Please make it happen for the good of user experience

Thanks for the 2 patchs that I wait since a long
- white blurry glitch blood rage + effect
- return to character screen instead login.. (sometimes I was not able to come back before a while )

Continue this great job.
Onslaught.
"
Aux написал:
"
Chris написал:
"
Aux написал:

In 1.0.2, Standard and Hardcore can fight each other. Domination and Nemesis can fight each other. The old leagues cannot fight the new leagues because that's unfair.

The advantage Domination has over Nemesis is huge, I can't see how this is fair even slightly. I just knew after waiting for legit PvP for so long that some bullshit like this would turn up where hardcore is pitted against softcore.

+1 to this.
"
The Damage over Time update (described here) is likely to be ready for 1.0.2 but we're not making promises on this one yet. It's a very dangerous change and we want to make sure it's fully tested.

How I imagine this going wrong:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corrupted_Blood_incident

Either that, or players start bleeding uncontrollably in real life :P

Seriously though, I'm really looking forward to the new and improved Damage over Time and whatever the new active skill is!
"
Aux написал:
"
Chris написал:
"
Aux написал:

+3 to this.
IGN: CopyCatDan

WTB trophy items
"
Aux написал:
"
Chris написал:
"
Aux написал:

+1 to this.
IGN: AAA
"
Aux написал:
"
Chris написал:
"
Aux написал:

+1 to this.
The video you made was great! I thoroughly enjoyed it.
IGN: Tatzelveln

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация