Pahapoju 76 DW Duelist non-crit [video]

I want to try doing something similar, but without IR. That means more defensive nodes, but ill hope I can make it work. Going to take a lot of armor/eva nodes at least, and some decent gear.
Playing a dual-wielding swordsman of some kind.
In game name is Kaosu and/or ChaosBlade.
Последняя редакция: ransagy. Время: 9 янв. 2013 г., 12:12:28
Alright, Im actually following this build right now but I have 1 question. You focus on Resolute Technique, which I like very much but also on sword. Swords got accuracy rating.

Isn't that basically a waste of points as you might as well can take axes?

Anyhow, great build!
is this build viable in ob?? and can i use it in hc??
Preference22 yep accuracy from swords is waste. I got so good swords in Closed Beta so I went sword nodes (blademaster 15% physical damage 8%ias that is awesome node).
It is possible go axes or axe/sword as well just change sword nodes to dual wield nodes or axe nodes.
I think sword nodes are bit better than axe nodes not sure though
Do you think a similar spec with a shield would be viable? Obviously it provides more durability, but I was worried that the decrease in damage would provide less life leech and may end up being worse than just dual wielding. Any thoughts?

Also, why not get the Dervish talent? Seems 8% chance to block while dual wielding would be really nice.
Последняя редакция: CrazyCarl14031. Время: 27 янв. 2013 г., 16:29:02
Why would you choose Added fire damage over Added cold damage?

This build has 0% critical strike chance because of Resolute Technique, so there seems to be nothing to gained from going this route.

"If you land a critical strike with an attack or spell that deals fire damage, the Ignite Status Ailment is inflicted."

Wouldn't Added cold damage be a more viable option - since even without critical strikes, it still has a chance to chill?

IGN: PrawnSkunk
That fire damage is only for damage boost not for burn or chill.

Added fire damage is much more better because for example: lets say you hit 1000 physical damage every 1 second so then

Added fire damage lvl 1 gives: 1000 physdam + 1000*0.2 = 1200dps that 200 is fire damage
and I have lava slash node
Added cold damage lvl 1 gives: 1000 physdam + 4-5cold = 1004.5dps

Added fire damage, physical damage added to fire damage
Added cold damage, only adds cold damage

Thanks for the questions!
Are you sure it adds 20% fire damage over the base attack?

Not increased fire damage to the fire damage the weapon gives?
Thanks for answering my question! This is truly a great build - I'm level 23 already, using a modified version of your tree (picking up easier/more life nodes to the right of the tree, etc). How do you personally think this will fare?

Also, your current gear is not listed in your spoiler, so I was wondering: using your build, are we to search for marauder armor with base +Armor, or Duelist gear with +Armor+Evasion, or ranger gear that supplies only +Evasion?

Thanks! Keep up the good work, this looks fantastic. :)

IGN: PrawnSkunk
Последняя редакция: PrawnSkunk. Время: 28 янв. 2013 г., 16:30:49
eva/armor/hybrid items all are ok just use item what is upgrade. usually i look high life items with some resistances as you can see in my current gear

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация