Pahapoju 76 DW Duelist non-crit [video]

Sorry i am new in this game but i have a question. Why don't you use heavy strike instead of double strike ?
"
Vcinek написал:
Sorry i am new in this game but i have a question. Why don't you use heavy strike instead of double strike ?

Double strike has an advantage if you have life on hit (2hits vs 1hit with heavy strike), also the heavy strike's knockback is not always desireable
Immortal King WW Marauder build:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/348782/page/1
ign: Peresvet
Hi Guys I'm level 31 and following this build pretty closely. I'm in act3 on HC and debating between the reward gem of enduring cry or warlord's mark (also have the option of Rejuv totem and frenzy) as of now. Any recommendations on either one? Also what do Endurance Charges do? It doesn't explain it very well in the description of the gem.

Thanks!
Последняя редакция: jrod88es. Время: 30 янв. 2013 г., 11:15:25
Why you dont pick a Steel skin node for 30% armor?
Will be online 06:00-08:00 (UTC/GMT +4 hours)
Updated my build. cant play much atm living in germany and have bad internet connection. gonna play much more after 2 weeks when im going back to finland and i have more time.
is this build viable after the patch? i don't really know what they changed on it and i don't even know when but i'm trying to find a good build and i kinda like this skill set but not sure about the tree because of the changes..
they buffed duelist startting nodes so it should be still viable
could u upgrade u items + new video ?
Great build. Question: What is Savant (+30% to Intelligence) for, when you have Blood Magic? I'm a bit confused.
zanjo23x need some extra int to level up anger and wrath.
items are still same, cant play much anymore cos my internet connection is so bad getting massive lag spikes :/

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация