Game crashes while fighting - Bug with Cast on damage taken?!

Yeah it should be Codt and raise spectre for you guys, I'm not using that gem though so I'm still getting crashes =\
Even i start a new Charakter without Skill Gems i get bluescreens. (Blackscreen)
It's not a Gem based problem, i still believe its the whole Game.
Hope someone Replies soon...

*Update*
I Updated my Graphic Card Driver to the newest BETA Version and was able to play about 4-6Hours. Then i got a blackscreen... Sound didnt Loop Music was still playing, but the Screen went black and i had to restart my Laptop. My Marauder Ripped to this...
Gonna stop playing for now, dont know what to do :(
"
BernyBerny написал:
hmmmm... For me it's mot molten shell or immortal call

BUT - I just tried it without my 2 CODT - and I could play for 15min without a crash! I just closed the game because I wanted to.

Thanks Rastaman33. This was good information. I'll try it again in a few hours.

By the way: I use the following skills with CODT:

I just posted it to the support again, maybe another one can do it as well

I was also using Raise Spectre with CODT so perhaps that is the problem instead of molten shell.
"
SchwipSchwap написал:
*Update*
I Updated my Graphic Card Driver to the newest BETA Version and was able to play about 4-6Hours. Then i got a blackscreen... Sound didnt Loop Music was still playing, but the Screen went black and i had to restart my Laptop. My Marauder Ripped to this...
Gonna stop playing for now, dont know what to do :(

It feels like me and you have the same problem, I don't know what it is either. I fully uninstalled my drivers and installed the older ones again, and still got crashes. I might try it again one last time with the new beta drivers, and if that doesn't work I guess I'll try to reformat my PC or something else..?> :S
Logged on my Scion and instant got Blackscreen with some electric Soundloop noise.....
What is this Sh*t :(
I had this same issue when I started. Disabled my sound in-game and it fixed it.
"
Matrimoney написал:
I had this same issue when I started. Disabled my sound in-game and it fixed it.

I'll try that right now, I'm desperate for any solutions lol
I tried -swa -ns so i dont think this would help in anyways, but still worth trying.
I Finally FIXED my Problem!

What i actually did:
After trying nearly everything (updating drivers/ to beta version /old versions/ newest version | --softwareaudio / --nosound ... etc etc)

I thougt about using MSI AFTERBURNER and turning down my Core Clock and Memory Clock MHz, cause of the Loop i had.
After turning both down by 200MHz i was able to play PoE for about 16Hours without Blackscreen/Bluescreen!

So what i did:

Download: MSI Afterburner

Open MSI Afterburner and chance the CoreClock(MHz) and MemoryClock(MHz) down by 200.

Core Clock(MHz) : 675 to 474

Memory Clock(MHz) : 800 to 600

Now Apply settings in the bottom of the Window. (I made Profiles: 1 is for PoE | 2 is standart settings)

This fixxed my PoE Blackscreen and i dont use --nosound or --softwareaudio, i just use MSI Afterburner and change nothing with PoE. I hope this will help some of you Guys too!

Btw: Use it as your own risk | But i dont know what should happen...

Good Luck and dont R.I.P.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация