[0.10.0] Eldritch Battery Ethereal Knives Shadow [Videos Included]

updated for OB! Will be slow in replying for now, busy with updating guides.
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
i know you're really busy atm, but when you get a chance could you add in suggested gem links because the gear and stuff was erased in that section.

thanks for all you're doing with these guides, you're awesome.
"
Antiself написал:
i know you're really busy atm, but when you get a chance could you add in suggested gem links because the gear and stuff was erased in that section.

thanks for all you're doing with these guides, you're awesome.

thanks! oops sorry forgot! added in now :)
Build of the Week 14
great build im gonna use it as my first in OB
bump
So I'm new, started a little bit before OB and now just starting my new shadow, following this guide. I'm just unsure of a few things, what kind of equip do I go for in the early game? Do I take whatever has the most ES? Armour? Those that give less but both?
Hello,

Not quite too sure about what this means

"
Frost Wall. Erects a barrier protecting you from advancing mobs/archers and allowing you to still hit them with EK because Fork and Chain bounces off the Frost Wall to hit them.

Can EK's initial shotgun hit the wall directly and cause additional projectiles to appear?

Also don't forget to add that bear traps have local cooldowns specific to each gem :D

edit: also, in ur skill build, u take one of the 20% crit chances beside assassination. its better to exchange that one point for the 25% spell critical chance in the witch tree.
IGN: Sudoku
Последняя редакция: soundee. Время: 24 янв. 2013 г., 6:39:43
I might be blind, but where is that 25% crit again ?

Anyway, i think you might end up getting both, since you'd have 99+19 (taking life+phys dmg+passive point from bandits), thus having about 9 points to spend.

Even if i think i'll add Lord of the Dead for 4-6 skeletons, and a dex node if needed, most of the remaining point would probably go into crit (uncomplete circle between shadow and witch). But i guess we'll have time to figure that out by the time we reach 90+ :)
"
soundee написал:
Hello,

Not quite too sure about what this means

"
Frost Wall. Erects a barrier protecting you from advancing mobs/archers and allowing you to still hit them with EK because Fork and Chain bounces off the Frost Wall to hit them.

Can EK's initial shotgun hit the wall directly and cause additional projectiles to appear?

Also don't forget to add that bear traps have local cooldowns specific to each gem :D

edit: also, in ur skill build, u take one of the 20% crit chances beside assassination. its better to exchange that one point for the 25% spell critical chance in the witch tree.

I think additional projectiles only appear if you use Fork/Chain with EK. Not too sure, haven't tested it out without Fork/Chain.

Ah so you get to spam bear trap then? :D

I preferred to take the global crit chance though coz spell crit chance doesn't affect bear trap. Bear trap isn't affected by spell modifiers but is affected by global modifiers.
Build of the Week 14
I want to try this in OB as my first char ever. I kinda understand some stuff about OB that might change this build (especially reliance on granites).

What will change to compensate for granite nerf?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация