[0.10.0] Eldritch Battery Ethereal Knives Shadow [Videos Included]

I want to know if this build as a whole will still be viable in OB. Still not sure what I want to play and it's only 2 days away lol
"
GonzalezMelvin написал:
I want to know if this build as a whole will still be viable in OB. Still not sure what I want to play and it's only 2 days away lol

EK with heavy aura support will still be very good. I'm planning to do something like that myself - not sure if it'll be my first char, though. But then again, I don't care about "racing" to endgame and being the first to do the highest maps. I'll never stick to just one build and farm all day long to get the best gear - way too much awesome diversity I got to explore. :P

But yeah, EK is and will be very fine!
Cool
"
Unimatrix написал:
"
GonzalezMelvin написал:

EK with heavy aura support will still be very good. I'm planning to do something like that myself - not sure if it'll be my first char, though. But then again, I don't care about "racing" to endgame and being the first to do the highest maps. I'll never stick to just one build and farm all day long to get the best gear - way too much awesome diversity I got to explore. :P

But yeah, EK is and will be very fine!

Have you actually tried it out in alpha? What makes you so sure it'll still be fine? Not trying to discredit you, I just want a solid answer =P
"
Rec73 написал:
Thanks for posting this build Invalesco.

Used it in the 1 week race and ended up coming in 8th and had a ton of fun.

Spec:
Скрытый текст
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAnEEswdjCPQMfRB_ES0UTRXnFm8WvxmFGjgabBzcJDwkqiaVJ6kpTyycLR8tRzGINuk62DvhRKtJUU3YUEJVS1WuVcZXK1ptXfJgbWHiYqxtGW17cFJw1XNTc7N5A3yDfll_xoFvgh6DOIfbi3qMNox2jr6PRo-mkFWdgJ2unjyhbaIAoi6io6cIpyunXKeEuJO8n8BUwfPGns36z2XQ0NQZ1U_WndsL3nfi9-Nq45_kIuw48B_wa_Pq

Thoughts on the build in general is that the armor makes it so that 1 shotting yourself on a physical reflect pact is quite difficult but still possible if the pack/level of the mobs is large/high enough.

The largest difference I had between the standard build and mine was not using mana leech and supporting the build through clarity. Eventually I was at approximately 140 mana/s but I did have to pick up a 59% mana regen ring in order to acquire that. This allowed me not to run 2 mana potions and instead I had 2 instant healths, 1 granite, and 2 diamonds. With high projectile speed, soloing packs was extremely quick by just grouping them together and diamond EKing. Alternating diamonds lets you keep them up almost 100% and gives you insanely fast clearing which helped a ton when the group had to grind 60-62s due to unlucky map drop. Definitely thinking about using this build in the OB, but maybe a more melee focused one as I found careful positioning while playing this spec is the key efficiency difference in clearing.

Gratz! I watched the ladder during the race and was wondering how many used an EK build. Was exciting to watch. Hats off to you demigod winners!
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
"
GonzalezMelvin написал:

Have you actually tried it out in alpha? What makes you so sure it'll still be fine? Not trying to discredit you, I just want a solid answer =P

No I haven't. Because I have no access to alpha.

I did watch Kripp and his guys though. Kripp also showed what was changed. Since none of the changes make this build non-viable, I stated as I did.

I do not know, however, if there will be any further last-minute changes. Chris announced there will still be some significant changes to the skill tree, when OB hits. So the only person able to give you a definite answer would be one of the GGG guys.

I ain't one of those guys, I'm sorry :/
so we have patch notes, is this build still viable in ur opinion ?
"
sizun написал:

Yup, nothing much has changed with this build actually, which I'm thankful for as it has lessened my workload, but I'll still be making a few tweaks here and there. Will let you guys know when I've updated it
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
"
Invalesco написал:
"
sizun написал:

Yup, nothing much has changed with this build actually, which I'm thankful for as it has lessened my workload, but I'll still be making a few tweaks here and there. Will let you guys know when I've updated it

If I may ask...what would be the pros and cons of your build versus a EK build such as this?
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBBH4FLQX5Dq0V5xXwFr8Y2xrbHNwhYCP2JDwk_SaVJ6kotSmlLOktRzIBNYY1kjgbOlg6s0CgQ5xJUUp9TshQQlVLValW-lpIWm1bPVuvXQBd8mBLYIhhUmHiYetnoG17cFJw1XOzdO108XpTeu9_xoIeh3aH24hCjDaNfZe0myadqp65n8uiLqKjo4qnXKy6shm5zbyfwfPEuM3qz3rUGdUA1U_V-NfL2wvdDd533vbjn-dU53To1u4O707v8PBr8h3z6vlj_MU=

thank you sir!
Последняя редакция: BYK. Время: 23 янв. 2013 г., 9:33:18
Bump

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация