Lightning Strike, 1H Sword + Shield (Updated)

It still works pretty good imo... I'm at lvl 30 and haven't died yet (on hardcore). You just have to be careful, get some health and some elemental resist and you're good to go.
Yeah I'm going on lvl 34 on this build and loving it so far. Life on hit+ fork+ LS has been working great with Conductivity. Shield offers great extra survivability and fast rapier with life on hit keep my HP up.
It was pretty tough before I got blood magic, but after that and unwavering stance+ iron reflexes it has become easier ever since.
Build updated for OBT purpose.
This build reminds me a lot of my "Tesladin" I had back on Diablo 2... I wonder if it's too late for my character to start going down this path?
"
Shogunski написал:
This build reminds me a lot of my "Tesladin" I had back on Diablo 2... I wonder if it's too late for my character to start going down this path?

You can always make a new character.
"
heatzz написал:
"
Shogunski написал:

You can always make a new character.

:D yeah I know... just not sure if I want to start over if I can alter this current character.
Level 45 and I'm just BURNING mana big time... do I need Blood Magic to prevent this?
"
Shogunski написал:
Level 45 and I'm just BURNING mana big time... do I need Blood Magic to prevent this?

If you are lucky to get some accessory like leech % physical damage to mana then u will be fine till 50+.

Otherwise use mana pots that are near your level, mod it until you get more mana recover but increases the time to recover.

Anyway you are Level 45, you probably should get Blood Magic soon.

I personally uses this so mana problems will not come until pretty late.
Is it worth it to use Fork as a support gem for LS?

Right now I have Pierce and LMP, but I still have an extra green slot for another gem. Fork costs about an extra 5 mana per shot so I took it out and it still seems pretty effective, but definitely had a wider attack area.

"
Shogunski написал:
Is it worth it to use Fork as a support gem for LS?

Right now I have Pierce and LMP, but I still have an extra green slot for another gem. Fork costs about an extra 5 mana per shot so I took it out and it still seems pretty effective, but definitely had a wider attack area.

Fork doesn't work with Pierce.

Pierce has priority over fork and chain.
Which means when u projectile pierce it will not fork.

If you already have LMP, use it together with Projectile Weakness.

Последняя редакция: heatzz. Время: 10 февр. 2013 г., 20:16:44

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация