Oro's Righteous Fire Marauder [1.2.0]

"
ExiledEUW написал:
hey guys, just a short question. what lvl is needed to sustain RF ?? 50ish ?

You can only wear Phoenix shield at level 65.

I recently switched my rauder from fbreaker to rf and am still struggling with regen @ L72. I did make a mistake going burning dmg first before aura effect boosters and more life regen so I switched over some more points.

current passive tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAdwCcQSzBS0XLxkuG8gb-h0UJLAl3yftKPoppTWSOuE8LUCgQYdDMUd-SshM_03jTipQUFRJWGNaGl4TXz9gS2EhZU1odGoebqp07XgNeu-ApILHhNmE74bRjM-PRpSgna6euaIApBmmV6cIqBipbqvFr2y18rZBtz64k7ndvorE9sWKxq7G2Nlh2mLi6udS6-7vDvAf8i_yRfPd9kj56PrS_gr-jw==

As you may have noticed I picked up double fire res nodes in the rauder area instead of going the single str and also with the big circle of life nodes next to scion I went the long way around not the short :( wondering if this is playing a factor?

What my gear currently looks like,

current gear

I have a feeling it might be due to my underlevel'd gems that is holding me back. I am able to play decently solo rotating life flask + x2 ruby flasks have yet to roll the right mods though on them flasks.. rather tired from rolling RRRG on alpha's howl cost me roughly 600-700 chromes :(

Please critique how I can tweak it more if I should even bother or just continue leveling !
IGN: Vanagandr_Fenrir (Domination) || Vanadys_Fenrir (Nemesis)
Item Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/627484
Последняя редакция: Vanagandr_Fenrir. Время: 6 дек. 2013 г., 9:09:18
"
Vanagandr_Fenrir написал:
I have a feeling it might be due to my underlevel'd gems that is holding me back. I am able to play decently solo rotating life flask + x2 ruby flasks have yet to roll the right mods though on them flasks.. rather tired from rolling RRRG on alpha's howl cost me roughly 600-700 chromes :(

Please critique how I can tweak it more if I should even bother or just continue leveling !

You just need a few minor tweaks. In your passive tree, the golem's blood node -> take the 2 remaining 0.4% life regen nodes. And pretty much your gems have to level up to solve the degen. Your PoF gem must be at least level 17. Come 1.03 there will be another life regen nearby.
nice! I completely missed those they will be on my next pt spend for sure.
IGN: Vanagandr_Fenrir (Domination) || Vanadys_Fenrir (Nemesis)
Item Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/627484
Getting closer to being able to use RF....

Level 16 Gems...Purity of Fire is taking forever...I think I've gain all of lvl 69 and it's only gone up about that much.

My Life is 4200 with this gear...going to buy Belly of the Beast when I don't need resists from my armor.
Скрытый текст

EDIT: Leveled Purity of Fire to 16 right before hitting lvl 69...

...I'm now lvl 71, and it's only 40% of the way there....
Последняя редакция: Epsilon2012. Время: 6 дек. 2013 г., 15:54:57
Okay.... was really hoping I could regen fast enough to counter RF by now. With frenzy charges I'm fine... that's an extra 5%, but I would like to sustain it without them so I don't degen after discharge or as I'm entering an area and 'light up'.

Here is my gear:

Скрытый текст

(Grabbed this crappy chest because all I wanted was some life/chaos res... belly of the beast better than 100ish life chest?)

Gems could use a bit of leveling, but level 17 in a plus 2 helm and I have some increased aura nodes... My gear is good enough: 50% phys reduction (without molten shell/endurance charges), 77 cold/light 88 fire 21 chaos, 4200 life, 448 regen per second. Here is my passive tree at level 75 (I'm heading to the fire dmg/regen nodes, but it's only .4 total so I'm still not sure if I could handle the degen)

Скрытый текст
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAdwCcQSzBS0SaRRNFxwXLxkuG8gb-h0UJLAl3yfVJ-0o-imlNZI2xTwtQKBBh0MxR35KyEz_TipQUFRJVcZYY1oaXhNfP2BLYSFlTWh0bqpxeXTteA1674CkgseDOITZhO-G0YjxjM-PRpSgmK2drp65ogCkGacIqW6rxaxZr2y18rZBtz64k7ndvorEWMT2xYrGrsbYz2XQ0NSP2CTaYuLq51LnY-vu7w7vfPAf8i_z3fZI-ej60v4K
IGN: Sin
Последняя редакция: Make_A_Witch_Foundation. Время: 8 дек. 2013 г., 3:38:55
"
Make_A_Witch_Foundation написал:
Okay.... was really hoping I could regen fast enough to counter RF by now. With frenzy charges I'm fine... that's an extra 5%, but I would like to sustain it without them so I don't degen after discharge or as I'm entering an area and 'light up'.

Here is my gear:

Скрытый текст

(Grabbed this crappy chest because all I wanted was some life/chaos res... belly of the beast better than 100ish life chest?)

Gems could use a bit of leveling, but level 17 in a plus 2 helm and I have some increased aura nodes... My gear is good enough: 50% phys reduction (without molten shell/endurance charges), 77 cold/light 88 fire 21 chaos, 4200 life, 448 regen per second. Here is my passive tree at level 75 (I'm heading to the fire dmg/regen nodes, but it's only .4 total so I'm still not sure if I could handle the degen)

Скрытый текст
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAdwCcQSzBS0SaRRNFxwXLxkuG8gb-h0UJLAl3yfVJ-0o-imlNZI2xTwtQKBBh0MxR35KyEz_TipQUFRJVcZYY1oaXhNfP2BLYSFlTWh0bqpxeXTteA1674CkgseDOITZhO-G0YjxjM-PRpSgmK2drp65ogCkGacIqW6rxaxZr2y18rZBtz64k7ndvorEWMT2xYrGrsbYz2XQ0NSP2CTaYuLq51LnY-vu7w7vfPAf8i_z3fZI-ej60v4K

The only thing you could do is grab those burning nodes with the .4% like you said or buy higher level vitality/purity of fire. i'd also craft a dousing flask just in case.
Последняя редакция: Oroboro. Время: 8 дек. 2013 г., 6:31:25
I think I've found the biggest problem with Righteous Fire builds...

...Due to the high level needed, people get to lvl 75+ and still can't play the build 100% of the time....

.........it's kind of demoralizing....

-I tried to swap to RF for the Knight of Fire build, and the Cyclone+Life on Hit combo that was keeping him alive did almost nothing for me...lol
"
Epsilon2012 написал:
I think I've found the biggest problem with Righteous Fire builds...

...Due to the high level needed, people get to lvl 75+ and still can't play the build 100% of the time....

.........it's kind of demoralizing....

-I tried to swap to RF for the Knight of Fire build, and the Cyclone+Life on Hit combo that was keeping him alive did almost nothing for me...lol

Odd...

what's your attacks per second on your cyclone?
IGN: Rumthorp
Stream Channel: www.twitch.tv/rumthorp
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Rumthorp
Ok, so with the new passive skill tree change in 1.0.3 we can completely skip the Duelist tree because there is a new 1% life regen node near Mind Over Matter. This allows us to gain 36% more burning damage and 40% more life. This is a HUGE buff to this build. The build when 1.0.3 hits should look something like this:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAnEEswUtEmkUTRUgFm8XHBcvGNsZLhmFHRQhYCSqJLAn1SftKPoppSpNLIUs6TWSNsU22DbpOuE8BTwtPydAoEGHSn1KyEz_TeNOKlBQVElVxlhjWhpbr18_YEtnoGh0bBZuqnF5dO108XrvgKSCx4M4g9uG0Yd2iBuI8YzPj0aUoJitna6euZ_fogCmV6cIrFmvbLXytz64k7ndxFjE9sWKxq7G2M5xz2XQ0NSP2CTaYt0N51LnY-vu7FXvDu9874XwH_Iv8kXz3fZI-ej60vxL_MX-Cv6P

You may have to make a new character or spend a lot of regrets, but it will be worth it.
Последняя редакция: Oroboro. Время: 9 дек. 2013 г., 8:04:30

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация