||||||||| THE UNDERGROUND ||||||||| Maps, Loot, Fun & Friendly Gaming!

so far we have awsome group of players from all over the world Come Join us
Sounds like a cool and organized group of peeps. WTB hardcore guild like this! =P
"
skyelar написал:
Sounds like a cool and organized group of peeps. WTB hardcore guild like this! =P

Hehehe. Someday we'll put a Hardcore group together --- but it'll likely be after the server stability improves.
"In short, we don't care if someone's a millionaire -- if that person plans to degrade any member of the community or act in such a way that people will feel unwelcome here, then that person can fuck right off." - Charan, GGG Volunteer Moderator
"
manakin написал:
so far we have awsome group of players from all over the world Come Join us

Ayup -- lots of interesting accents and even one of those RARE Canadian women accents!

(Don't let the soft facade fool ya, she can keep up with the language!!)
"In short, we don't care if someone's a millionaire -- if that person plans to degrade any member of the community or act in such a way that people will feel unwelcome here, then that person can fuck right off." - Charan, GGG Volunteer Moderator
most of us are in the 40-55 range atm some of us have 2 toons in that range...:)

POE oi AWSOME!!!!!
True story, Manakin.
I'm available via PM today here on the forums.

Archon
I've been grouping with these fine chaps since the start of Open Beta, and I couldn't have found a better place to call 'home'. The friendly group of folks work with you to help you with whatever you may be having troubles with, and we're always joking around on Ventrilo having a great time.

I love logging on to play with this crew of epic gentlemen (and lady!) and I hope you will look us up. Come, join in on the fun that is 'The Underground'!

RupertusMaximus
Say it, you nutjob Canadian ...

R-KHAN

/sigh

:D
But saying 'Arshawn' is so much more entertaining... :P

Merciless is easy if you've got CHARGES! Zoom!
Последняя редакция: Baelzhibub. Время: 29 янв. 2013 г., 20:32:45

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация