1.3 [Newbie Friendly] GROUNDSLAMMER BUILD

EDITED:

I didn't read the patch notes correctly, now for a lvl1 CwDT you can only trigger a gem that is so low-lvl, that it's "required level" is lvl31 at most !!!

:(
Последняя редакция: Monty_The_3rd. Время: 13 нояб. 2013 г., 11:25:17
"
DoomCarpace написал:
Would someone explain the change to the gem cast when damage taken. Also I want to know what is a fair price for Geofri's Baptism? I saw one in regular chat and I was busy fighting monsters so I did not get a chance to trade for it.

They have made it that the gem level requirements of the supported gems cannot exceed the requirements of the CoDT gem.

I have one of those maces , I'll do some research and find out what a good price us and do you a good deal if you want ?
"
DoomCarpace написал:
...Would someone explain the change to the gem cast when damage taken. Also I want to know what is a fair price for Geofri's Baptism?...

CwDT:
EDIT: i was wrong, didn't understand the patch notes correctly!!!

Geofri's Baptism:
You can find it for free (sadly not atm) here: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/512409 (FREE Uniques for new players thread).
Usually go for 1-2 chaos on the market.
Последняя редакция: Monty_The_3rd. Время: 13 нояб. 2013 г., 11:58:00
What is the support gem for generating endurance charges with leap slam ?
"
BaldMan написал:

Link Leap Slam with Stun and it's Endurance charge from stun.
Ign: Imfkncrayson
"
Quantemoq написал:
"
SuggitPlzr написал:
Repost:

I always think about this when making a character and go with it because I assume someone did the math, but in cruel difficulty Kraityn offers 8% increased attack speed. I'm assuming this isn't as good as 12% physical from Oak?

Oak is 18% extra damage

Well, I feel silly. Haha Thanks.
IGN:ShattyCathy/ThomasFrell
"
Monty_The_3rd написал:
From my point of view, CwDT works just the same as before:
Keep it lvl1 and link Enduring Cry and Molten Shell on it.

You can still use the gem to trigger "hi-power" (= hi-lvl gems) stuff frequently (whenever a small amount of damage taken ie often). We do that to keep up our Endurance Charges and/or Molten Shell.
Patch changed the way a high-lvl CwDT gem works, so it only cast weak (low-lvl) linked gems.

PS.
I am now trying out Temporal Chains as the 4th gem in my CwDT 4L. Not bad, but i should chrom my gear and use Enfeeble instead: much better for high-lvl maps, but it needs a fare amount of Int (151 for lvl20)...

I have Decoy totem as my 4th link. It helps me with survivability a lot if you need that sorta thing in Merciless. I still have terrible gear and I'm underleveled because this build is so OP. I am getting gaped now in Merciless Act 3 but I think it's because of gear, resists, and it's supposed to be hard. I will say the totem gets 1 shotted by bosses in Merciless so it doesn't buy you much time, but sometimes all you need is aggro off you for a second. Just a thought.
I'm also a bit confused as to where you get some of your numbers. I'm level 62 with just over 3k health and my health regen per second is just over 100. Build says 200 expected. Is this from + life gear? I still have a few health nodes to hit but I doubt it's going to double my regen per second.
"
errer написал:
"
BaldMan написал:

Link Leap Slam with Stun and it's Endurance charge from stun.

Thanks!
I think ill just level the CWDT to lvl 18 like my other gems.
2700 dmg shouldn't take that long in maps.

Kind of suck because lvling it to 18 will take some time and I can't use it until then.

@SuggitPlzr : Yeah you'll get about 200 life regen without regen on items.

Troll blood (start of marauder tree) & and golem blood (near diamond flesh) will help a lot

With the two its 3% of your life so it depend on your life pool
Timezone : Est (Gmt-5) --- Ign: LastMFtoBreathe
Последняя редакция: LastMFtoBreathe. Время: 13 нояб. 2013 г., 10:04:15

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация