1.3 [Newbie Friendly] GROUNDSLAMMER BUILD

I'm close to doing the cwdt/multistrike quest and I'm at a loss for which I should take. I was convinced to go for cwdt and combo it with enduring/moltenshell/curse but I don't know anymore if it's worth it or multistrike is better. How exactly does multistrike work ? It makes your attack slower but it does more dmg ? Haven't understood its mechanics.
"
Monty_The_3rd написал:
"
DoomCarpace написал:
...Would someone explain the change to the gem cast when damage taken. Also I want to know what is a fair price for Geofri's Baptism?...

CwDT:
EDIT: i was wrong, didn't understand the patch notes correctly!!!

Geofri's Baptism:
You can find it for free (sadly not atm) here: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/512409 (FREE Uniques for new players thread).
Usually go for 1-2 chaos on the market.

Thank you for your reply. Then you are saying that the devs decided to force us to level up that gem in order to use it. Instead of giving us a reason to level it up, which I think would be better to do IMO.

I will remember that price for the maul if I see it in trade chat and it has the sockets that I want for it.
"
eladir написал:
We need some theory crafting about the new changed cast on damage taken gem.

Is there some where I can find the damage output of monsters per area and act?

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Monster_Damage

So from what this says, the damage for a lvl 70 mob is 537.

After armour and other damage mitigation it would be reduced, though it does not seem like it would take to much to reach the activation threshold.
Последняя редакция: BaldMan. Время: 13 нояб. 2013 г., 18:38:45
hi sorry for noob cuestion, im new a this game and id like your guide, but how do i get those support gems??? or where, where do i get life leech.. thank you,,,
You get it as a quest reward. Take a look here: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Quest_Rewards
I am again going to post this for some feedback. I am level 63 now and have followed this build to a T. I have skipped some resist nodes to save for later, so I have (1) 8% health node left to hit and I am then completely done with getting health nodes.(I am opting out of getting the 2 in the bottom left that give one handed damage and 6% life) I am wondering how in the world you say 200 life per second is a real stat? I have just over 3200 life and am getting a little over 100 per second. Can someone give me some feedback as to what your life pool is and your life regen per second? It would be even better if the build originator would give some sort of idea as to what his overall STR and life pool is(maybe even on the build main page). Thanks.
IGN:ShattyCathy/ThomasFrell
Последняя редакция: SuggitPlzr. Время: 13 нояб. 2013 г., 20:51:07
Now that mortal conviction is 40%, does that make an aura build with blood magic viable? It seems pretty easy to grab the 5% reduction down by unwavering stance, and 8+4+4 at Sovereignty on top of the 40% from mortal conviction.
Im also following this build as well and I have to say overall, playing this build is pretty easy, however ive been in merciless for a few lvls now and ive been having some trouble. Im lvl 63 and Ive been trying to solo Docks for xp and gear, but it feels like im very squishy all of a sudden. I can take on a nice sized group and come out with 90% of my health, but sometimes it just seems like my health literally melts away in 2 seconds while fighting, despite all my keyboard strokes to potions, keeping an eye on my endurance charges, and maintaining attacks up so my lifeleech gem on all my skills does its job. It may be that even tho my resitances are maxed thru gear and passives, i havent accounted for chaos damage which is currently at -48%, or it could also be an issue of not having a 5 or 6L chestpiece for extra gems/dps capability, or maybe its just as simple as me not being able to leap slam my way out of a fight when im going to die. I have a gut feeling its my gear. Im still in the process of getting act 3 meri gear. ive just upgraded my 2h mace that does 200 - 300 damage roughly which gave my dps a nice boost. infernal strike does 2.5k dps and heavy strike does 4.3k dps. ive been using enduring cry, warlords mark and immortal call as my "oh shit" button. Ill use molten shell too from time to time. ATM i have 2.5k health too with 90hp regen a sec give or take. ive been considering removing some resistance passives to get more life, im 4 nodes shy of filling the scion's health passive ring in the middle. The only difference between the guides recommended gems is that ive been using infernal blow instead of ground slam, and ive invested a passive point into Lava Lash which adds +30% to fire damage because of infernal blow being my AOE-ish ability (to explode large groups in just a few hits). Ive boiled my recent difficulty in merciless to a combo of gear, not have a 5-6L chestpiece, -48% chaos resist, and possibly lag or desync. Any help or advised would be grealy appreciated (about everything else except lag or desync, because im well aware those 2 are completely out of my control)

-Maviard

P.S. Playing this game still gives me flashbacks going through puberty and Diablo 2 haha.
"
Maviard написал:
Im also following this build as well and I have to say overall, playing this build is pretty easy, however ive been in merciless for a few lvls now and ive been having some trouble. Im lvl 63 and Ive been trying to solo Docks for xp and gear, but it feels like im very squishy all of a sudden. I can take on a nice sized group and come out with 90% of my health, but sometimes it just seems like my health literally melts away in 2 seconds while fighting, despite all my keyboard strokes to potions, keeping an eye on my endurance charges, and maintaining attacks up so my lifeleech gem on all my skills does its job. It may be that even tho my resitances are maxed thru gear and passives, i havent accounted for chaos damage which is currently at -48%, or it could also be an issue of not having a 5 or 6L chestpiece for extra gems/dps capability, or maybe its just as simple as me not being able to leap slam my way out of a fight when im going to die. I have a gut feeling its my gear. Im still in the process of getting act 3 meri gear. ive just upgraded my 2h mace that does 200 - 300 damage roughly which gave my dps a nice boost. infernal strike does 2.5k dps and heavy strike does 4.3k dps. ive been using enduring cry, warlords mark and immortal call as my "oh shit" button. Ill use molten shell too from time to time. ATM i have 2.5k health too with 90hp regen a sec give or take. ive been considering removing some resistance passives to get more life, im 4 nodes shy of filling the scion's health passive ring in the middle. The only difference between the guides recommended gems is that ive been using infernal blow instead of ground slam, and ive invested a passive point into Lava Lash which adds +30% to fire damage because of infernal blow being my AOE-ish ability (to explode large groups in just a few hits). Ive boiled my recent difficulty in merciless to a combo of gear, not have a 5-6L chestpiece, -48% chaos resist, and possibly lag or desync. Any help or advised would be grealy appreciated (about everything else except lag or desync, because im well aware those 2 are completely out of my control)

-Maviard

P.S. Playing this game still gives me flashbacks going through puberty and Diablo 2 haha.

If you want help then it is a good idea to post your gear and your build so that others that are better than you and me can figure out what is wrong with either your build or gear.

"
If you want help then it is a good idea to post your gear and your build so that others that are better than you and me can figure out what is wrong with either your build or gear.

+1
and if you use infernal blow you have pretty much no range so you need to be geared defensively a lot
Timezone : Est (Gmt-5) --- Ign: LastMFtoBreathe

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация