Evelyus' tourbilol tank || Tank 40K DPS || Video

After another try, Dominus Palace RIP me with his searing bound, so I'll back to the previous tree.
Respect to the last tree

Up lvl 88, changed the screens.

Next 3 lvl for Master of the Arena.

And after that, 3 next point to ... I don't know, steel skin or resolute technique
Последняя редакция: Evelyus. Время: 23 янв. 2014 г., 4:04:27
___
IGN: Sin
Последняя редакция: Make_A_Witch_Foundation. Время: 24 янв. 2014 г., 12:48:20
Kids love make adult bored, don't care :p

Make_a_...

You colored your body? :p
Последняя редакция: Evelyus. Время: 23 янв. 2014 г., 7:13:24
___
Последняя редакция: Make_A_Witch_Foundation. Время: 24 янв. 2014 г., 12:48:28
"
Make_A_Witch_Foundation написал:
I think I found another option.... I might scrap CI and go low-life, a bit risky... but this is Standard after all. I happen to have this too:

Скрытый текст

Could use blood rage and a few more auras.... lose some armor, but ES is decent :/

Ya, it's a good idea, but I don't have Shav to test it, so keep me informed about this version.

Could be good with crown of eye and pain attenument (and maybe path of the savant).

Edit : can cast Hatred on life will be good.

Edit : You lose like 5K armor, so rush steel skin as soon as possible could be good too.
Последняя редакция: Evelyus. Время: 23 янв. 2014 г., 7:27:11
___
Последняя редакция: Make_A_Witch_Foundation. Время: 24 янв. 2014 г., 17:04:32
"
Make_A_Witch_Foundation написал:
Yeah, I could try that for a bit more damage... but I'm really looking for something -very- tanky. My last build was a flicker strike CI Witch and it did INSANE damage.... but it wasn't very tanky. I was going to consider a good ES/AR or EV helm to make up for my lack of AR/EV on chest.

If you have a a lot of money, they are an amazing helmet for mirroring, here
___
Последняя редакция: Make_A_Witch_Foundation. Время: 24 янв. 2014 г., 12:48:40
Nice mirror :p.

If you wanna try before mirror, use you shav and a 350+ helmet, you'll have between 25K and 35K armour (depending you lvl ...) and probably 6K ES, it's enough to test :p.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация