Evelyus' tourbilol tank || Tank 40K DPS || Video

BTW how many chromes did you use to get those color on shavy?
I spend around 1200 chromes still no color.

i think it was luck, yesterday spend 1200 chromatics and no avail.
And today got in 480 chromatics.

Последняя редакция: commonjunks. Время: 18 марта 2014 г., 22:40:49
"
commonjunks написал:
BTW how many chromes did you use to get those color on shavy?
I spend around 1200 chromes still no color.

i think it was luck, yesterday spend 1200 chromatics and no avail.
And today got in 480 chromatics.

Hi.

I did a lottery at 10 ex (it's a 5 off color, so 10 ex is a lot for a chrom lottery, but sound fair for me ^^).

And 600 chrom later it was RRRGGB ^^.

So, you'll try my dps version? =)
Yes i will.
But i am still at level 46.
What are your thought on leveling?
"
commonjunks написал:
Yes i will.
But i am still at level 46.
What are your thought on leveling?

It's a ES build, so you can't play it before lvl 60+. Specialy for the DPS version, I think the earliest lvl for start dps version is 72, wtih this tree.

To lvl up I use life version and use facebreaker on a tabula rasa, or sometimes Spectral throw + Thief's Torment + a good weapon, if you don't have a good yellow weapon at your lvl, use Geofri's Baptism.
I did also ur build but i didnt get 3R i put instead of added fire dmg Incr. Area of effect until now i got 17 k dmg .
Problems sometimes with chaos because of low regen of ES.
Generaly is good.
My gear:

"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
"
zeldzioszka написал:
I did also ur build but i didnt get 3R i put instead of added fire dmg Incr. Area of effect until now i got 17 k dmg .
Problems sometimes with chaos because of low regen of ES.
Generaly is good.
My gear:

Hi.

Keep a Shav revelation in stash to switch on it when chaos become a problem can be good.

Personnaly I've a not bad chaos res (21% without chaos res on belt), so Blood Rage do a very little degen. And I don't have aura on my Soul Taker (Blood Rage is on my Soul Taker), if blood rage become a problem, I just need press "I", remove Soul Taker.

Do you use this shav for another build? Because if you don't you can get RRRGGB for 5/10 ex in few hours. I did a lottery for 10 ex, and 1 hour later my shav was RRRGGB.

If you use your shav for another build and can't change color, did you tried use Added Fire Damage instead of Melee Physical Damage?

Find Rings and a belt with WED could be very good too.

Another thing, do you have master of the arena? Because, with it, Increased AOE gem is not necessary. If you can't change color, remove that for a Added Light Damage could be good (10% shock chance with 20%).
Последняя редакция: Evelyus. Время: 19 марта 2014 г., 8:53:41
So yes, i use shavrone with another build , dual searing bond with empower and faster casting gems, this is mf build , thats why i preffer to have blue instead of red.
And yes i have master of arena and i changed as you said on add L dmg and now i got 2K more :)
Yesterday i was able to play 77 map on 71 level so i think the build will be OP after 90 level.
(i wrote it form another account )
Последняя редакция: neverwilldie. Время: 19 марта 2014 г., 8:57:49
"
neverwilldie написал:
So yes, i use shavrone with another build , dual searing bond with empower and faster casting gems, this is mf build , thats why i preffer to have blue instead of red.
And yes i have master of arena and i changed as you said on add L dmg and now i got 2K more :)
Yesterday i was able to play 77 map on 71 level so i think the build will be OP after 90 level.
(i wrote it form another account )

This build is OP at lvl 90 =).

Did you try with Added Fire instead of Melee physical damage?

Try find rings/belt with WED, you'll win a lot of damage.

Edit : Can you link me your tree at this lvl?
Последняя редакция: Evelyus. Время: 19 марта 2014 г., 9:32:08
With Melee is 1000 more dps
I must to get belt and gloves with chaos resist because now i have big problem on maps with chaos dmg.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация