Naked Statue/middle finger

in this game i clicked on a thing and my character killed it this is clearly unpropirate, are you not getting some law issiues with that? pls do us a favor and take out the waepons and vilence from this game. and pls dont write stupid comments like "bla bla bla play the damn game" "who cares" thx

/sarcasm

Who the hell thinks killing sentient, intelligent beings is acceptable, but seeing statues of human beings is not?
Последняя редакция: FloorBelow. Время: 28 янв. 2013 г., 6:23:44
Unpropirate

un·pro·pirate
noun

1. a pirate who conducts him or her self in an unprofessional manner.
2. a person engaged in piracy as a hobby rather than a profession.
3. a beginner or amateur swashbuckler on the high seas.
4. someone with poor balance on a wooden leg.
Последняя редакция: BlastMonkey. Время: 28 янв. 2013 г., 7:17:24
"
Ascendic написал:
If a middle finger offends you then why pray tell are you playing a game where you are slaughtering people and dead / tortured / mutilated bodies are everywhere. You are either a troll / drama queen or a fucking moron.

QQ go play another free game.

Oh shut up. I don't have any problems with slaughtering undead in a game. The middle finger is completely different. It's a status symbol saying f- you and it bugs me.
Player since closed beta 2012. Full system specs: https://pastebin.com/c4rvbvSR
'Tongueslurp the Unspeakable' - skeleton archer in Fellshrine Merciless
bigotry and ignorance is bad for mankind.
"This is too good for you, very powerful ! You want - You take"
I think OP has not yet come across a flask of Warding... teeheeheeee (love the effect on those, btw).
Последняя редакция: DeF46. Время: 28 янв. 2013 г., 22:55:59
"
Chimaira123 написал:
in act 3 in the lunaris temple (i think so is it called) there is a big statue completly naked, you can see hes pennis... and when i started act 3 there was some mobs/chouls that shows you the middle finger... there are some other wierd mobs, but these 2 are wrong, especialy the naked statue. this is clearly unpropirate, are you not getting some law issiues with that? pls do us a favor and buy some underweare for the statues and handgloves for the chouls. and pls dont write stupid comments like "bla bla bla play the damn game" "who cares" thx

Let me get this straight.

You'll play a game with blood and gore flying everywhere, hell spawn and demons getting chopped up and hacked to bits. Dead babies and murderous zombies, and yes, blatant witchcraft.

But a statue with a penis is inappropriate? Something as nonviolent as a statue--a work of art, mind you, on a completely natural subject--and some idiots showing a commonly-seen sign of antagonism is inappropriate, but cutting their limbs off as they try to eat your innards is all good and fine?

Man, this is a rated 'M' game, not a rated "M, but for the love of God, no hint of anything that could even possibly be construed by a small segment of the population as sexuality" game.

LOL.

I actually think nudity is wholesome.
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
Последняя редакция: VideoGeemer. Время: 29 янв. 2013 г., 3:54:28
Lol its so funney some ppl cant hadle nude people and middle fingers XD
"
Chimaira123 написал:
pls do us a favor and buy some underweare for the statues and handgloves for the chouls.

Lol what would handgloves do about the middle finger "issue"?
"
BlastMonkey написал:
Unpropirate

un·pro·pirate
noun

1. a pirate who conducts him or her self in an unprofessional manner.
2. a person engaged in piracy as a hobby rather than a profession.
3. a beginner or amateur swashbuckler on the high seas.
4. someone with poor balance on a wooden leg.

Laughed so f*cking hard, thank you for that.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/11707 -- Game Mechanics thread, answers to most of your questions.
"
RawDawg написал:
"
Chimaira123 написал:
pls do us a favor and buy some underweare for the statues and handgloves for the chouls.

Lol what would handgloves do about the middle finger "issue"?

I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация