Naked Statue/middle finger

"
Chimaira123 написал:
pls do us a favor and buy some underweare for the statues and handgloves for the chouls.
No one goes to places with statues to see statues with underwear, that's boring. People go see statues becasue they're awesome. (or are artistic nude statues).
Последняя редакция: Aklyon. Время: 30 янв. 2013 г., 8:06:52
I like to play this game in the nude cause if I get too excited I need immediate relief without obstacles like pants or underwear...
so can we have some more nudity please?
"
Chimaira123 написал:
in act 3 in the lunaris temple (i think so is it called) there is a big statue completly naked, you can see hes pennis... and when i started act 3 there was some mobs/chouls that shows you the middle finger... there are some other wierd mobs, but these 2 are wrong, especialy the naked statue. this is clearly unpropirate...

It's terrifying what has become of this world. Nakedness that celebrates the beauty of the human body, which isn't harmful to other people in any way are considered "inappropriate", yet the extreme violence and blood, gore, decapitation and killing-spree this game contents is not commented upon.

Children are being exposed to destructive and/or extreme violence daily, yet "we" keep this fanatic sheltering them from nudity, reproductive organs and sexual acts - which are the cause and reason for mankind's entire existence.

It's truly scary, really...
Последняя редакция: RustyGalloway. Время: 30 янв. 2013 г., 9:38:29
"
VideoGeemer написал:

I actually think nudity is wholesome.

I completely agree.
"
RustyGalloway написал:
"
VideoGeemer написал:

I actually think nudity is wholesome.

I completely agree.
I third you both fully.
Does anybody know what mob he is referring to in regards to the middle finger comment? It really doesn't sound true at all.
Srsly?

Greek statues are all about art.
Последняя редакция: Madara008. Время: 30 янв. 2013 г., 11:14:46
"
BlastMonkey написал:
Unpropirate

un·pro·pirate
noun

1. a pirate who conducts him or her self in an unprofessional manner.
2. a person engaged in piracy as a hobby rather than a profession.
3. a beginner or amateur swashbuckler on the high seas.
4. someone with poor balance on a wooden leg.

LOL
IGN: Aux
I'm genuinely astonished that this thread exists. I suppose the problem with free to play games is that there's no cashier to say 'woah hold up there, let me see some ID, this is M-Rated bro and you appear to be an ickle wickle baby'
Man i remember back in school when they where teaching art or ancient greek history they would show some statues, some of them where in their full glory, everyone giggled and commented about it.

they stopped doing it at the age of 15.

also my personal favorite are the girls whit tentacle miniguns.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация