SHARP's CI Immortal / Simply OP for all maps (37k+ DPS)+vids / Fully updated for 1.1SotV

"
Since it has 5 red and 1 green, what would you replace faster attack by ? I am using added fire dmg

there are 2 choices: Added Fire Damage or Weapon Elemental Damage.. Which one?.. It depends the stats on your gear too, therefore pls get all dps auras up and choose the one giving more dps.. In my case WED is better than Added Fire..

enjoy..
hello

I have problem with attack speed my highest reaches 115% with 3 frenzy charges(blood rage is 19/20) and haste lv16 up here is my gears
don't minds on some gems still working on them :D
"
I have problem with attack speed my highest reaches 115% with 3 frenzy charges(blood rage is 19/20) and haste lv16 up here is my gears

we solved the problem in game.. now he has a value more than I have :P
b
BEST GUIDE OUT THERE GUYS..!!!!
thx
Ign:
Brokthefearless
Tofastforme
Deadismyfriend
Coldshoulder
Hello Serlev (a.k.a BEST GUIDEMAKING,PERSON, FIEND EVER..!!!!) I have completed the cyclone build now, and I would like you to revise it plz because everything is good but I did some stuff different and got better results (or different i guess). I am doing 39k DPS and have 3.8k ES, well you can see on the screenshots. PLZ GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK if my build is good, or how i could improve it. Also i am having just a bit of problems with DCing using cyclone.

HERE YOU CAN SEE THE SCREENSHOTS AND THE AURAS I AM RUNNING ALONG WITH ALL THE INFO ON STATS.

CYCLONE DPS

DEFENSIVE STATS

ITEMS..!!!!!

Последняя редакция: rodofrn. Время: 16 марта 2014 г., 19:12:28
Currently lvl 83

For some reason I cant get my 5 buffs up at once :( they all say 20% but still wont allow me to cast them

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABA5YICAx9DjwQfxGWFHEV1xcvGYoaVRqPG8gc3B0UHaoksCj6KaUsvy9vNug37DpSOyg8jkKjQzFDY0ZxRwZOKlPfVdZWY1fJWPVZ81n-XhNfamBDYSFko2TnZp5uPW-ecLtxTXKpdgh82X_GgKSDCYQMhO-GrobRj0aP-pMdkyeaz5uDm7WdxJ_LpwisqqyvtAy2QbcxuJPAGsHFwzrDbcaeykrXhtkT2t3b5-GI6hjquuvu7Bj22vcy-Ov60vsJ

IGN: Trawnie
Nice build and enjoyed watching the tanking of Piety although guess being extremely tanky isn't for me if I don't do damage. Before I pieced out most of my set, I was solo'ing map Piety in a matter of seconds in a 6 man party.
FOR TRAWNIE HAVING TROUBLES WITH THE AURAS

"
For some reason I cant get my 5 buffs up at once :( they all say 20% but still wont allow me to cast them

"
Good morning all..

hımmmmm.. I knew many friends will have this problem and had put the below note under Play Style section:

*** If u have any problem to apply 4 auras pls ask how to do it or search my post to Eve under this guide..

here is the video to show the trick to apply 4-5 auras:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1T--r1SH6QU

unfortunately a silly "round up" system doesnt allow to apply 4 * 25% or 5*20% and it expects us to have an integer value when we divide mana pool to the number of auras (4 , 5 )

enjoy :)
Последняя редакция: rodofrn. Время: 16 марта 2014 г., 23:45:09

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация