SHARP's CI Immortal / Simply OP for all maps (37k+ DPS)+vids / Fully updated for 1.1SotV

o ok
Sweet it works...tyvm
Thank you very much serlev for the answer, I will try all of this today and tomorrow and get back to you. Thanks.
"
Thank you very much serlev for the answer, I will try all of this today and tomorrow and get back to you. Thanks.

yw mate.. I will be online to level my Scion PETOO for the tests of Steel Cannon build. If u have any question pls dont hesitate to contact me in game.. btw if u need more dps and feel comfortable for physical dmg taken I can also show u the way to use Abyssus instead of Alpha with the build I linked to u..

enjoy..
b
b
Selling my gear guys so if you are interested, pm in game or in forum.

Soul taker:60 ex
Chest:70 ex(ilvl 80 and there are two spots left for flat es nad other highest tier res)
Near perfect aegis:35 ex
100% ar/es aegis:30 ex

Mate i hope its not a problem to spam my items here:D

Again great build and i had fun but i ll try some dagger build:D
ing:the_melkor
Последняя редакция: ttnc. Время: 20 марта 2014 г., 9:37:13
hi serlev.i just wanna let you know that i tried switching faster attack in my armor for vaal cyclone and it work wonderfully as a support attack.Of course we lose a bit of dps but as a tank drawing all the mobs to us is insanly cool.

edit: Vaal cyclone setup in gloves now
Последняя редакция: maarthor. Время: 20 марта 2014 г., 12:06:51
Can you share how you keep all 5 60% auras up with tempest shield using the gears you shown in your first post? Also, is your 28k aoe dps achieved using the same set of gears?
"
Can you share how you keep all 5 60% auras up with tempest shield using the gears you shown in your first post? Also, is your 28k aoe dps achieved using the same set of gears?

---- 5*60% auras + Tempest Shield ???? where did u see I keep all?

---- Do u think that I link my gear and then change them to get screen shots for dps and defence ?!..

I think u mean something else but I really couldnt understand what it is mate..
Who links his gear and then links his stats not related with this set of gear linked?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация