SHARP's CI Immortal / Simply OP for all maps (37k+ DPS)+vids / Fully updated for 1.1SotV

"
I will be interested to know which one clears map faster, double strike or cyclone.

I can easily answer to this question since I play both..
***** Obviously the clearing speed of Dbl Strike is much over the Cyclone.

We can also get the same conclusion by just by checking the below :

** Although I am not sure if it is correct to compare tooltip dps values; if we check both, Dbl Strike has much more tooltip dps.

** Lets also check the AoE radius of both attacks:
Double Strike:
We use DS with Melee Splash which causes an AoE around the thing hit by the melee attack. DS range is same of the weapon range = 5 unit for 1H axes.. and Melee Splash has additional 12 unit radius. That means we can reach the mobs 17 unit far from us. That is a huge value..

Cyclone:
Cyclone has a radius of Melee weapon range * 20% increase.. Result for 1H axe is 5*1.2= 6 unit
That is we can hit mobs only 6 unit far from us..

****** Another big advantage of Dbl Strike is on single target , i.e. Bosses and Unique Mobs. We can change Melee Splash gem with Added Fire Dmg and reach much more higher single dps value.
We have no such a choice with Cyclone gem combination we use.

hope it is clear enough..

enjoy

edit: Some can ask : "if DS is more powerful on map clearing why do we use Cyclone?"..
**** Because, Cyclone has some superior effects with respect to DS. We dont need to reach to Unwavering Stance to get rid of stunning problem since Cyclone user is auto immune to stun. Therefore we can use the nodes we get to reach to UStance for mainly defence nodes as a result having more Armor value. ( 39-40k with Cyclone - see Evelyus Topic while I had 30k with DS ).. Both are viable.. all depends on your play style and get more fun from DS or Cyclone..
Последняя редакция: serlev. Время: 10 янв. 2014 г., 5:12:33
I would suggest you to try frenzy instead of double strike.

Frenzy gives the most DPS of all melee skills. It would be a no-brainer for almost any melee build if not its high mana cost - but you have Soul Taker, so you don't care.

You can grab 2 frenzy charges in 4 points, e.g. like this:

tree

(I've dropped Inner Force and 8% aura effect node in top-left of the tree)

You can also change Merciless Bandit Reward for another Frenzy charge.

Investing (or changing) 5 skill points, you will have 6 frenzy charges total.

A 20/20 Frenzy will give you 12% physical damage and 18% attack speed per frenzy charge.
When all charges are up, this is 72% increased physical damage (same bonus as 20/20 double strike's) and 108% increased attack speed at 6 frenzy charges - same as two additional 20/20 Faster Attacks gem. Sure, double strike is 140% damage effectiveness (2x strikes at 70% damage) and frenzy is 110%, but frenzy will win nevertheless.

As you will have a lot of attack speed Faster Attacks will become less effective (since its bonus is additive, not multiplicative). You can swap it with Added Fire damage, that gives 39% multiplicative bonus. Added Fire may be less effective, because mobs are more likely to be resistant to fire than they are to physical, so its for you to choose, but i'd stick with it.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ ᕙ༼ຈلຈ༽ᕗ _(͡๏̯͡๏)_ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚. * ・ 。゚, /╲/\╭༼ຈຈل͜ຈຈ༽╮/\╱\ ಠ_ಠ ( ⊙ ʖ̯ ⊙ ) ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Последняя редакция: zyzzarzaz. Время: 10 янв. 2014 г., 5:35:46
"
I would suggest you to try frenzy instead of double strike.

Ty for your positive kind suggestion.. I had used Frenzy some months ago for my LA Duelist with Bow. That is why I have a 20/20 Frenzy gem alrdy. I give a try for Frenzy later as I did for cyclone ; I had never used it as a melee attack before.
Последняя редакция: serlev. Время: 10 янв. 2014 г., 13:28:34
"
Investing (or changing) 5 skill points, you will have 6 frenzy charges total.

First of all I wished to see the dps of Frenzy. It was really simple to test it, get out the DStrike gem and insert Frenzy.

Summary: DPS values....
No Frenzy Charge / with 3 Fr. Charges / with 6 Fr. Charges

DStrike 14.7k / 15.9k / ~17k
Frenzy 8.6k / 13.5k / ~18.5k

Yes.. it seems if we get 3 more Frenzy by changing (investing) skill pts we can have more Dps than Dbl Strike.. How much more? 9-10% more dps.. In our case ~1500 dps..
OK.. it is good ofc ; but for which price.. If we look at your example the price is -29% Aura/buff effect + 1 more defence node (we wont get merciless pasive pt)which is at least another -8% loss of Aura effect. Altogether 37% loss of Aura effect..
Which this value is a huge loss for mitigation created by Auras..
and we will also lose some part of cold dmg coming from Hatred Aura. It is approx. 1000 dps loss.. At the end we will lose a significant amount of mitigation for a minimal dps gain...

Thats why dear friend to get Frenzy in this build is not feasible imo.

If I did any important wrong calculation above please correct me..

P.S. Thank you Zyzzarzaz2.. It seems Frenzy wont be our main skill but you gave me another idea to use Frenzy in the build.. After testing I announce it in the guide.
Последняя редакция: serlev. Время: 10 янв. 2014 г., 15:39:11
back to Dbl Strike..
refined passive tree for 89 lvl
b
good morning all.. most probably I will be 90 lvl today and put its tree in guide instead of 89 lvl..
77 Map gnrl Gravicius down easily.. Subade was so much OP for that map.. next time I wish to be more lucky on map rolls to have much more difficult modifiers..
77 map fight is added..

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация