SHARP's CI Immortal / Simply OP for all maps (37k+ DPS)+vids / Fully updated for 1.1SotV

free bump!
Part 2 : Dbl Strike vs Cyclone has written
90 passive tree
AR/ES armor would also work right?

There's 74% increased evasion in your build, and 70% increased armor.

So with AR/ES armor, it's easier to get RRRRGG, and also another option to go for to buy the 6L.
IGN: AchiLize
Achi's Quality Shop https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/602552
"
AR/ES armor would also work right?

There's 74% increased evasion in your build, and 70% increased armor.

So with AR/ES armor, it's easier to get RRRRGG, and also another option to go for to buy the 6L.

AR/ES ? Have u checked my 6L ? It is ar/es :)
Though Ev/es is superior since we can get Eva nodes at SouthEast of Scion start point which are 60-70% pure Eva.. But np at all if u have 6L Ar/Es chest..
Последняя редакция: serlev. Время: 12 янв. 2014 г., 21:13:16
"
serlev написал:
AR/ES ? Have u checked my 6L ? It is ar/es :)

Hehe sorry my bad =)
IGN: AchiLize
Achi's Quality Shop https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/602552
good morning all
Good morning. I also dinged 90 last night. I tried a double piety last night (party died on her and i had to finsih them from 85% solo) it was smooth sailing. The boss i have a problem with though is the 76 crematorium one. He kabooms me still.

a side note. In my ST i had 2 free spots. So i put a lvl 1 Cast on damage taken with another lvl3 Blood rage. it did alot of diffrence. I still have the lvled one as your setup is. But the small one is a lifeleech for trash mobs and when there is burning ground. besides i had 2 spoots free:D

my stats currently is:

Unbuffed:8813 doublestrike ( added fire damage only lvl 19. Melee damage on full life lvl 18. Melee physical damage lvl 18) So this will improve

defence: 6821 armour

Buffed: Double strike 13040

armour 30123

grace,determination and disipline not lvled fully either. So char is taking good form.

Just a small update. And your input on crematorium boss would be helpfull
Ign Cuttaraa/Nuzebel/dohmynamewontfi
"
Posted by nuzebel
on January 13, 2014 10:44 AM

gz your 90 lvl :)

I have 2 sets of CwDT :
one set is for higher lvl skills
2nd set has been modified a bit such that: CwDT (lvl 3) with 2 defence gem (Endurance Cry and Enfeeble - both lvl 6) and 1 offence + defence gem Blood Rage (lvl 6)

My gems on STaker is also modified: Besides Leap Slam + Fast Attack I use Frenzy 20/20 ( not so important q and lvl, I had the max.). If CwDT is late to cast Blood Rage to gain Frenzy (increases our dps) I use Frenzy skill on ST to have 3 stacks quickly.. So, almost infinitely I can play with max. dps..

Your stats r quite satisfactory.. defence and offence values r enough to handle all maps including Magaera Boss at Crematorium :) I had done that boss for a few times, she does heavy fire storm and summons skeletons if I dont remember wrong. As a good strategy to gain ES back quickly for all tough bosses having mobs around is:
Let the mobs live and attack u while u only target Boss till Boss is down. You will block most of their attacks and will have a continues ES gain source :)

Anyway I check if I have that map when I log in to repeat it once more for u..

enjoy

Unfortunately I dont have 76 map Crematorium ..
But I have 76 map Precinct..
So, if someone changes Crematorium Map with my Precinct I can check the Boss once more for Nuzebel..

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация