Are mods being overly strict now?

"
boof написал:
Yes, [Removed by Admin]
Treating the posting population like children only breeds resentment and even more hostility.
They really don't know what they're doing.

Not true. Nasty behavior gets only worse if unchecked, and these forums have shown that when the administrative staff were more reluctant to interfere.

People here don't act "like children", they act like male adolescents (children aren't so venomous and toxic), and that group doesn't respect anything but "strength". They will resent it for a bit and rebel against it, and then quit when they learn that it's futile. Young wolves.

It's very hard to have a constructive exchange here if a small group of people (and usually the same ones) drag down every debate. Lines like "This is retarded." are not really okay, and right up there with "This is gay." For some people, that is every day speech, and language is fluid, but still, there are plenty of others for whom this is not all right.

Moderation, or the lack of it, determines what a forum and a community become like. The way this forum had been for a while is a big turn off for new players or for those checking out the game. What went down here for months was "bad for business", and I think the new approach is both reasonable and necessary.
"
[Removed by Admin]

Then you did not really came across many game titles, part for your own fortune.
Последняя редакция: Simon_GGG. Время: 24 янв. 2014 г., 9:41:54
"
Bukariin написал:
You do understand that there are people who are mentally retarded through no choice of their own and have to live with that disability, right?

Do you think that the quality of these forums is less because you can't demean a disabled minority?

Be prepared for callng someone "blind" to be censored next. "Crazy" comes after that. Then "disabled" ("my forum privileges were physically challenged") and then "mods" ("people of moderating abilities")

Just don't complain about the pussyfication (sorry, vaginalization) of society in general.
"
boof написал:
Yes, [Removed by Admin]
Treating the posting population like children only breeds resentment and even more hostility.

Sensibility. Children do play these games, whether or not you approve, they have guidelines to keep everybody from being completely unruly... i wont read this thread again i am just putting in my opinion. the suggestion of people/items/ideas being * insert stupid comment here* is offensive regardless of what YOU believe.
constructive criticism. learn it.
Why ask Why and start by denying before you have actually tried?
"
DarthSki44 написал:
"
iamstryker написал:
"
Shagsbeard написал:
I don't get this... you can say what ever you want on this forum so long as it's not hateful to others, or outright profanity. I can say "what the fuck" and no one bats an eye. I just can't go around calling people idiots or saying that GGG is run by a bunch of morons.... which I don't believe is true, but people say stuff like it and get edited.

Keep it respectful and you can voice what ever opinion you want.

Did you read the OP? I wasn't hateful towards others or profane. I was referring to an alleged game mechanic.

That's what I don't understand. You can say that a mechanic is fucking bullshit. But god forbid you say something "off color" ..... er wait ...

I won't even go into the abuse of [removed by admin] around here either. Highly offensive in most places, but round here not so much.

I'm certainly not the moral police, but if the comment isn't directed to specific player, or was intentionally made to antagonize, I think there can be some discretion.

You can say the mechanic is "fucking bullshit"... you just can't call the developer who disagrees with you "retarded". One is attacking the game, and the other is attacking a human being.
Calling something retarded is about the most offensive thing one can do.
Crafting doesn't exist in POE. Gambling does...and the house always wins.

Velocireptile - I LOL'ed. Which made me fart. I wish the office were empty right now :(

Hardlicker - I had to push the dog out of the way so I could get to the sexy quilt.
"
ToxicRatt написал:

Nah... any creative person can come up with stuff far more offensive. The ability to offend hasn't yet even reached its upper bounds.
"
ToxicRatt написал:
The most offencive thing is not the thing spoken, its based on how stupid the person must be to be offenced on the internet...

This new generation is so highly easely offenced... its crazy
Скрытый текст

Скрытый текст

Скрытый текст

Скрытый текст

ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Shagsbeard написал:
"
ToxicRatt написал:

Nah... any creative person can come up with stuff far more offensive. The ability to offend hasn't yet even reached its upper bounds.

Perfect Subtly
Perfect Deceit

Master it

hahahah!!!

*sips dr.pepper dam right.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
boof написал:
Yes, [Removed by Admin]

If you don't wanted to be treated as child you shouldn't act like one.

Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация