The key to understanding PoE may be that is it not made for the same players as Diablo 2

"
Cribstaxx написал:
The average console or computer game costs 40-60 dollars and gives the player around 15-25 hours of enjoyment.

If PoE gives you 1000 hours of "flawless" gameplay for absolutely nothing, I would say this game is nothing short of amazing.

I belive we look at games two different ways.

I have always been the type of gamer i look for the neverending game that i can play forever, i never play playstion hits of the months and such. Never. :D
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
I'm a full time career mechanic with a wife, play maybe 2 hours a day during the week, a lot on Saturdays, and very little on Sundays. Most of the people i associate with in game are in the same boat. How did I/we get 6Ls and fully geared characters? I'm certain it's not by spending all my free time whining on the forums.
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
"
JahIthBer89 написал:
I'm a full time career mechanic with a wife, play maybe 2 hours a day during the week, a lot on Saturdays, and very little on Sundays. Most of the people i associate with in game are in the same boat. How did I/we get 6Ls and fully geared characters? I'm certain it's not by spending all my free time whining on the forums.

Totally agree with this. Game is awesome. I play it almost exactly like I played Diablo 2.
"
JahIthBer89 написал:

By playing the same mind numbing grind every day and abusing the system.

Also claiming a 6 link instantly makes every aspect of the game enjoyable for everyone.

Logic fail.
"
Pinchyskree написал:
"
JahIthBer89 написал:

By playing the same mind numbing grind every day and abusing the system.

Also claiming a 6 link instantly makes every aspect of the game enjoyable for everyone.

Logic fail.

Wondering who made the logic fail here.
An average 6L costs around 22.5 exalted @ 40 fusing per exalt. Assuming 900 fusing per average 6L.

Farming at common speeds for me and my friends we get about 10 exalts for a week of farming 10h a day jewellers fusing etc. Add some unique drops and lets say 15 per week.

That means it takes 52.5 days of 2h per day acquiring 22.5 exalted, the worth of which matches a 6L. A 6L which is just a small part of your gear and generally is foolish to acquire on an item not already worth a good 30-80 exalts.

I am aware of that, and still what i say is true. We have also farmed those 22.5 exalts many times over.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Последняя редакция: Crackmonster. Время: 24 янв. 2014 г., 11:50:34
"
majesw написал:
"
JahIthBer89 написал:

Totally agree with this. Game is awesome. I play it almost exactly like I played Diablo 2.

I play PoE like I played D2... which is why I miss not being to find everything myself in PoE.
"
Galtrovan написал:
"
majesw написал:
"
JahIthBer89 написал:

I play PoE like I played D2... which is why I miss not being to find everything myself in PoE.

You had runes higher than Ber drop in D2?

You could make Enigma and BotD without engaging in trade?

Zod dropped for you?

Call me skeptical.
"
Crackmonster написал:
An average 6L costs around 22.5 exalted @ 40 fusing per exalt. Assuming 900 fusing per average 6L.

Farming at common speeds for me and my friends we get about 10 exalts for a week of farming 10h a day jewellers fusing etc. Add some unique drops and lets say 15 per week.

That means it takes 52.5 days of 2h per day acquiring 22.5 exalted, the worth of which matches a 6L. A 6L which is just a small part of your gear and generally is foolish to acquire on an item not already worth a good 30-80 exalts.

I am aware of that, and still what i say is true. We have also farmed those 22.5 exalts many times over.

Tabula Rasa is 22.5 exalts?
I also bought my first 6L for 2.5 exalts during Anarchy league...
I know you mean crafting, but I don't ever expect to craft a 6L. I'm not that lucky. However, 6L are readily accessible to me in game and I've found or crafted over 10 5L chests...
Okay, tabula rasa can be cheaper but it is that cheap because it sucks so bad that there is almost no demand for it! :D

Also like Sinnesteuer says you were not likely to have actually found the very most top end of things in D2, but it was so that you could acquire them on bnet which was the common experience or you could use hero editor to test things in single player. That radically changes the actual average experience of playing the game and how much of it you have access to.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация