*** [2.0] Gellig Mortezzah's level 100 Aegis End-Game Melee Life Boss Tank ***

By now everyone knows this is THE best tank build on POE! Congrats on that :)

Anyway i am à templar so i needed to improvise in the build.
Till now i am doing great! Gained 5 lvl's after i switched to your build. (I don't die anymore.)
I cant afford a leg koams so I use this 6L

I also like to give you a tap on the shoulder because you reply on most posts and give your feedback.
Maybe an idea to make guides for other classes.

Can you give me some feedback on my skilltree.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAecEswUtBjkUTRZvF-EYXRmFGjIaOBo-GlUabBv6HRQjTSSqJd8nLyjFKS4x-zboNuk62EA2RHJHfkw1TdhOMlFgU99USVXGVw1Yr1jbWfNZ_l8_YEthIWSjZU1mnmoebmlu2G-EcH1yqXTtecB673y4fNl99X_jgFaBb4TEhNmE74cpjHaPRpBVkc6bg548ns2gtKIApBmnMKeEqBiplayqrK-0-bvtvqfAGsOGxLjPZdDQ0iHV-ONq45_kUeeR7Dju2e8O8B_xrPIv8wbzvvPd9zL3vvrS-6o=

Cheers
IG name BaneNL
"
Mortezzah написал:
6l Infernal Blow is really nice for healing phase -- Infernal Blow, Multistrike, Melee Physical Damage, Melee Splash (huge AOE clear out of NPCs on kill), Melee Damage on Full Life (because you aren't using blood rage in this phase) Blood Magic

Are you using MDOFL and blood magic together? Won't the BM keep you below full life and negate the MDOFL?

Reason I ask is because I am about to put this setup together for some atziri runs.
Последняя редакция: whoismiked. Время: 15 мая 2014 г., 14:36:27
@castiel1814 - I'm on my smartphone right now but my armor is about 16800 with Determination which is like 62% physical damage reduction (so w/ 7 EC it would be +28% or 90% physical damage reduction). When I use Rime Gaze I lose about 9% or 10% reduction (so like from 16800 down to 11500 armor or so). But, you get more ES and DPS so it can be a decent tradeoff. I would probably incorporate IC at that point.

@whoismiked -- Oops yes, better to use Added Fire Damage when using BM or BR.

@Alexlulz -- I need to test uber out more -- it is doable (statistically speaking) even with facetanking, but not worth it given the death likelyhood. I need to get some Hopes to test out avoidance, but they are too expensive :)

@Soulbr1nger - nice build. I would take 3 nodes to get Unwavering Stance, and maybe the 8% life node by Heart of the Warrior. Depending on your build, you might take Strong Arm.
IGN: Mortezzah, prolly playing on character Gellig
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/781590, for an end-game boss tank guide.
Последняя редакция: Mortezzah. Время: 16 мая 2014 г., 8:58:33
Thanks, have you tried this build but with other classes?
"
Marmeduke написал:
Thanks, have you tried this build but with other classes?

Take a look at his skill tree, then think of how you could do the same with another class start.

Keep in mind that every node he takes is pretty important to the build.

This build could be done with a duelist, which will be a tiny bit more dps with that start ... but with less life and armor. This build is designed for tanking, so I personally would go with the life/armor choice.

If you want to flip back some pages in this thread there is a fellow who made this build with a Templar start and it was pretty decent, I don't feel it was quite as efficient as a Marauder start version, but it was still decent.

The other class starts won't be as efficient with this build as too many points would be wasted getting out of the start to the nodes you need.

Just my two cents, as I have this exact same build.

Последняя редакция: whoismiked. Время: 23 мая 2014 г., 10:54:32
Aren't there any other main skill attacks better than reave?
Последняя редакция: King0fEarth. Время: 23 мая 2014 г., 20:18:41
Awesome!
IGN - _LaHh
PM for faster reponse
Последняя редакция: LahHh. Время: 24 мая 2014 г., 0:09:34
"
King0fEarth написал:
Aren't there any other main skill attacks better than reave?

Different skills becomes useful in different situations, but I found Reave the all around best one for most situations (i.e. some single target, some AOE). Dual strike is a close second. Heavy Strike is often the best single-target dps, if you are okay with the potential knockback. Etc.
IGN: Mortezzah, prolly playing on character Gellig
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/781590, for an end-game boss tank guide.
How much life should I have before I grab elemental adaptation? I'm level 84 right now with 5700 life, haven't grabbed too many life nodes yet.

edit: here's where I'm at, was planning on grabbing blood drinker and the 5th endurance charge next (misclicked and chose to kill oak).
Passive skill tree build
Последняя редакция: mofaux. Время: 24 мая 2014 г., 4:36:43
Hello! I would like to ask you, how can you play with two auras and have only 'mana flows' node for mana/mana regen?
Thank you!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация