*** [2.0] Gellig Mortezzah's level 100 Aegis End-Game Melee Life Boss Tank ***

"
Mortezzah написал:
"
King0fEarth написал:
Aren't there any other main skill attacks better than reave?

Different skills becomes useful in different situations, but I found Reave the all around best one for most situations (i.e. some single target, some AOE). Dual strike is a close second. Heavy Strike is often the best single-target dps, if you are okay with the potential knockback. Etc.

The problem is that i really hate Reave mechanincs xD Isn't something like cyclone good too? Never used it so dont know if it works with this build, but fo what i've seen, i ll be having a lot more fun with it.

Btw, im using a 6l chest, what should i add to Reave? Faster Attacks and Life Leech?
Последняя редакция: King0fEarth. Время: 24 мая 2014 г., 7:36:40
"
mofaux написал:
How much life should I have before I grab elemental adaptation? I'm level 84 right now with 5700 life, haven't grabbed too many life nodes yet.

edit: here's where I'm at, was planning on grabbing blood drinker and the 5th endurance charge next (misclicked and chose to kill oak).
Passive skill tree build

I think you are fine.. I would start grabbing those life nodes as you can -- for example, the 8% node next to Heart of the Warrior.

Also, you don't need to take One Handed Attack Speed by Strong Arm -- that will save you a free node if you want it... perhaps take Blood Drinker instead.
IGN: Mortezzah, prolly playing on character Gellig
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/781590, for an end-game boss tank guide.
"
dionisis00 написал:
Hello! I would like to ask you, how can you play with two auras and have only 'mana flows' node for mana/mana regen?
Thank you!

I also have 2% mana leech on my ring...
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/781590, for an end-game boss tank guide.
"
King0fEarth написал:
"
Mortezzah написал:
"
King0fEarth написал:
Aren't there any other main skill attacks better than reave?

Different skills becomes useful in different situations, but I found Reave the all around best one for most situations (i.e. some single target, some AOE). Dual strike is a close second. Heavy Strike is often the best single-target dps, if you are okay with the potential knockback. Etc.

The problem is that i really hate Reave mechanincs xD Isn't something like cyclone good too? Never used it so dont know if it works with this build, but fo what i've seen, i ll be having a lot more fun with it.

Btw, im using a 6l chest, what should i add to Reave? Faster Attacks and Life Leech?

What I would do is I would test various combinations in Tabula to see what your build can optimize and sustain (as well as what gems you have available). Generally speaking, my Reave would probably be Reave, Faster Attacks, Multistrike, Melee Physical Damage, Added Fire, Concentrated Effect.
Последняя редакция: Mortezzah. Время: 24 мая 2014 г., 9:13:31
Ok thanks :)
Would be cool if u try Death and Taxes :D
"
Would be cool if u try Death and Taxes :D

I would like to see a Video of this boss as well, it is pretty crazy.
DEATH AND TAXES:

I just solo ran this with a near same Aegis Tank

I recorded it as a first and it was a joke.

I beat it in minutes, can go afk anytime.

The EXP is shit for anyone over 90. I'm 93 and it was like 0001%

Unfortunately my video got corrupted with msi afterburner.

NOT WORTH the 4-6ex prices!

Worth no more than a few chaos!
Последняя редакция: Grindrix. Время: 2 июня 2014 г., 23:41:17
What if I use BoR with cyclone(with blood magic gem ) and this poor axe
? Don't say use Soul Taker I will use when I get that.

So I have to pick IR as I will use BoR and then what will be the tree @ level 75 ?
Any luck with uber atziri?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация