[Guide][HC] Fite's Detonate Dead Build (Scion/Templar/Witch)

I have a question since he runs 2 aa gems do u run double aa do they stack? is that why u need so much regen im just confused why theres 2 aa gems in his build

also people running this build in ambush have u died at all cause im in invasion and I don't want to die lol
Последняя редакция: kenx. Время: 17 марта 2014 г., 7:43:21
"
Archetype90 написал:
"
klayveR написал:
This build is amazing. I'm level 81 now and this has been the best build I've ever played in over a year. Before, I never got past 70 maps. Thanks Fite <3

I have a couple suggestions for your gem setups.

You can link Lightning Warp + Faster Casting + Reduced Duration to go even faster!
You can link Desecrate + Faster Casting for quicker killing.

Hope this helps!

Yeah, I was using LW + FC + RD before but since I barely use LW, I got rid of RD. I just use LW for gaps etc, not for movement.

But I'll definitely try out Desecrate + FC, seems very reasonable! Thank you! :)

"
kenx написал:
also people running this build in ambush have u died at all cause im in invasion and I don't want to die lol

Yes, I died some times. For HC I'd get Saffel's and at least one Ruby Flask. I just wanted to say, if you play highlvl reflect maps, be careful so you don't accidentally cast Vaal DD if you use it, lol.
Последняя редакция: klayveR. Время: 17 марта 2014 г., 9:12:01
"
kenx написал:
I have a question since he runs 2 aa gems do u run double aa do they stack? is that why u need so much regen im just confused why theres 2 aa gems in his build

They don't stack, but I'm leveling up 2 so that I can take advantage of the level 20 + 1 GCP = level 1 20% gem, without breaking my build.

For what it's worth, I'm running doubles of most of my gems for that same reason.

**I'm aware that I'll need more regen, was just leaving the 275 number to give folks a starting point. Definitely 350+ will be on the agenda for the future.

**edit**

/death gives total deaths for the character. I've been playing on ambush, and not being particularily careful (also, I've blown myself up a few times to strongbox guarded by rares + one of them being reflect. It was glorious.) I'm at 37.
(1.2)Puncture/Ice Shot duelist - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1078942
(2.0)The Party Crasher - Hardcore viable Ice Crash Duelist - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1335704
Последняя редакция: RediusMaximus. Время: 17 марта 2014 г., 13:21:39
so im still confused why he has artic armor twice and linked to different gems any idea?
He is just leveling extra gems son he can 20% quality it with the gemcutter vendor recipe at level 20.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Последняя редакция: Dkodr. Время: 17 марта 2014 г., 18:32:24
I seem not to have enough dexterity and strength to carry my items and to level grace. (level 20 need 156 dexterity).

The passives do not give that, and the items you use do not have any dexterity. so how is it possible?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
"
Potatooman написал:
I seem not to have enough dexterity and strength to carry my items and to level grace. (level 20 need 156 dexterity).

The passives do not give that, and the items you use do not have any dexterity. so how is it possible?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

You have three options.

1) Take more dex nodes.
2) Buy more dex gear.
3) Don't level grace to level 20.

I get as much dex on my gear as possible without compromising life/damage, take a +30 dex node or two (but try to get out of those in the end game, 70+), and then just slowly level grace as I get the dex to support it. Same thing with Arctic Armour, you will slowly level it as your mana regen goes up.
Atziri amulet gives a reduction in requirements of gear and gems.

Best 6chaos you can spend.
Another question, for the level 90 tree how do you afford to get rid of the reduced mana reserved skills?
"
Trickery70 написал:
Another question, for the level 90 tree how do you afford to get rid of the reduced mana reserved skills?

Easy, you pump up your mana (either with passives or ES/mana gear) and live with the higher cost. Oh yeah, and start leveling your Reduced Mana to 20, it'll help a lot.

Also, what's up with people saying you need MORE mana regen than required for AA? That's nuts.

AA primarily takes mana when you're moving, and since you will take the majority of the damage while standing still (setting up the corpses, curse and finally blowing shit up) or from reflect (again, you stand still while casting).

The fact is you need roughly the same regen as required by AA (depending on available mana, this can swing from 5-10 to 50 mana/s) and just don't move after taking a huge hit, or face a lack of AA until you have a second to re-cast it.

I'm running a ~23 mana/s deficit and finding it perfect. I can freely move between packs, I don't ever have it go down (except for doing stupid things with reflect golems) and reflect is a non-issue as long as I don't do anything overly stupid (example: huge packs in 77+ reflect maps and double-reflect in 75+ maps)
Ingame names:
Eregoth_DD
Eregoth_Reave

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация